"Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure"—Dazzle humanity or destroy it as a magical fox!

We’re proud to announce that Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure, the latest in our popular “Choice of Games” line of multiple-choice interactive-fiction games, is now available for Steam, Android, and on iOS in the “Choice of Games” app. It’s 33% off until October 22nd!

Dazzle humanity or destroy it as a magical, two-tailed fox!

Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure is a 250,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Amy Clare Fontaine, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Seek the mystical Star Ball that will grant you immortality. It is hidden somewhere in Hoshimori, the human village where your family was killed.

Weave illusions, shapeshift, or control minds! Will you become a benevolent guardian, a playful trickster, or a fierce demon? Avenge your family or strive to change their killer’s heart? Beguile a human love interest or woo a vulpine mate?

One way or another, you’ll set the world on fire!

• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
  • Master shapeshifting, illusions, mind control, or foxfire.
  • Make mischief, decimate foes, serve the gods, or aid the needy with your magic.
  • Get foxy with humans, foxes, or all of the above.
  • Explore the world with the heightened senses of a fox.
  • Dazzle people with fireworks, or blast them with your flames.
  • Support the human empire, or stage a vulpine revolution.
  • Achieve immortality, or destroy the Star Ball that sustains it.
  • Convince a fox-hating farmer to change his mind—or obliterate him.

We hope you enjoy playing Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure. We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. The more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank.

42 Likes

I went to Google Play, and it didn’t let me install, it only gave me the option to pre-register?

1 Like

Ah, sorry. It’s probably still rolling out across the world. Might be another hour before it fully hits. In the meantime, feel free to purchase on our website with your choiceofgames.com account or in the Choice of Games app. Either way, you can later restore your purchase to the standalone app.

10 Likes

Woot! The revolution begins! Kitsune powers go!

3 Likes

excited for this! i’ve been waiting for this since monday and i can finally delve in! can’t wait to see who the ro’s are! :eyes:

3 Likes

Playing as a male Kitsune. Kurama’s gonna be my name.

9 Likes

ooh i see the reference there! haven’t played the game just yet but i hope there’s a way to choose fur colors for the ultimate kurama setup!

5 Likes

Awesome ,congratulations once again

Most expressions of the nine tailed fox are a red, with white tips for the tails. But I hope we can customize our Bijuu though

1 Like

Should have percolated fully now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the release, looks awesome!

Awww, you stole my idea. I call copyright infringement!

2 Likes

In the comics John Constantine was described as being like the fox. So in this game I’m gonna do a trickster playthrough and see what happens. Hopefully not as bad as what happens to John Constantine and the people around him regarding his schemes and tricks.

3 Likes

Just played the free chapters. It’s adorable! We are adorable. Will be making a purchase later in the week to continue being cute and harmless and totally not deceiving.

5 Likes

I guess I’ll be seeing you in court then :handshake:

3 Likes

That game is totally wonderful and adorable lol

Was just curious about the RO’s. I saw in particular poly listed and was curious if it was locked to specific characters and paths? I had fun playing through the first time.

3 Likes

Oh yeahh, can someone point out how do you get poly romance?
I want to try all the romance route, and so far The wild master leader (?) is my favorite

3 Likes

Excellent game! Finished one amazing playthrough where I got distracted and dazzled by the Wild Masters, of course. Now I’m on my 2nd playthrough where I’m doing my original plan of spiritual charmer focusing on getting back the spirit ball. I never had a problem with stat checks before this, but I chose to run after the pair instead of stay in the village to watch the outcome. I know if I stay my spiritual power can get higher, but I thought I was as high as I could be to this point yet I failed spiritually speaking to the siblings at the first point, then failed to use charming magic on the dragons afterwards, which was at 74 and had never failed up to that point as well. Not sure if this is intentional, or I’ve really messed up somewhere. Spiritual is at 65.

1 Like

I noticed the allegiance opposed pair wasn’t moving at all. Why’s that?

1 Like