For the Empire: War of Heirs. (Update 40k plus discord!) 3/30

I have two questions. Our MC has many siblings so is it possible for our MC to have nieces and nephews? Also if our MC does not desire to rule is it possible to ally with their siblings as well as convince them to ally with us if we do wish to rule? If these questions are spoilers you don’t have to answer and thank you for your hard work and dedication into creating this amazing story :heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

20 Likes

Cannot answer the first one but yes for the latter. Also, I’m close to finishing Aeron’s birthday today. It turned out to be far larger than I thought. So hopefully expect an update later that day that is about 40k or a little more.

31 Likes

A day after my birthday and Fat Cat releases update :heart_eyes:
django-unchained

29 Likes

There seems to be something wrong with the choices for gender as the stat menu shows female even when male was my selected option. The same seems to be the case when the maid asks you your preferred gender for the new sibling

2 Likes

This is a really old demo. Don’t read it. It is so bad!

I deleted the demo above but I don’t know why it is still up. Once the update is out, I will remove this link above and add a new one.

16 Likes

Is that the only available demo or am I missing something
P.S: I know the update hasn’t been released yet

6 Likes

up

Hey folks! The update is finally out! This chapter is about 40k words long.

I’ve also set up a Discord server where you can give me feedback on a game or just hang out.

Discord

Also see the first post for the info polls if you haven’t.

Another thing. I just noticed that we are close to 550 like which I never thought was possible, so thank you everyone.

Will do my best to have chapter 1 out of about 80k soon.

88 Likes

You should put the date of the update on the title for everyone who is not following to know that is updating

13 Likes

Also a time zone too, I live in GMT +7 so it’s already 31 now lmao.
People in forum live in different time zones so update day can be confuse some time.

11 Likes

Can you put a save system

11 Likes

I thought I did? Let me take a look.

Fixed.

18 Likes

Is “compassionate” supposed to be in the stats page twice?
Also in the stats page “Facial scar: Non”

9 Likes

When choosing the mc’s complexion, in the stats, it says my mc has pale skin, even though I picked olive as my mc’s skin tone.

5 Likes

Yes, the stats are still WIP

Will fix it.

Thanks, will fix it.

16 Likes

I’m so excited to see where the story goes!

One small thing I noticed: in the scene where you first interact with Eleanor, there is no stat change when you pick any of the three options.

7 Likes

Will fix it, thanks.

Also, you guys may have noticed that some scenes were removed. That is because they were moved into side stories like the one of Celine and Helga and the lost prince. The scenes are now expanded upon. Will put them with the next update.

14 Likes

Guys! Look at all the amazing art that @XaosMinion did!

Art

!

New artbreeder for Sabrina!

Yes.

Most names were changed depending on the regions of the empire. Now the names make more sense.

37 Likes

Might I ask why Kela was changed to Varina?

2 Likes

One of my absolute favorite parts of any story is when I can pick up on the regional naming conventions. Makes the world feel a lot more real than just having generic fantasy-esque names so I am all for this :+1:

6 Likes

I’m curious as to why the name changes? They’re not exactly bad, they’re just just throwing me off a bit. And I’m wondering the thought behind them

5 Likes