"Druids" in Swamp Castle

Can you tell me how to cooperate with druids in swamp castle? Because i’ve never knew that i actually can cooperate with them

Sorry for my bad english
Thank you.

Oh, wow, damn. Seeing as I don’t remember the game much, I’ll drop off a quick reply which isn’t helpful at all. I think it’s something related to swamps and that you shouldn’t dry them out or something? I forgot, really. Sorry.

Answer “yes” in the early game when you are asked if you want to hear about the history of the castle. Then, you need to choose “#what resources does this Castle and surrounding lands have?”. That gives you a point in history. That unlocks a choice when the farmer approaches. You can choose to “forbid any such thing”. Then, the druids are unlocked.

That option also unlocks mages. :grin:

And you know, everybody told me I was daft to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them… It sank into the swamp. So I built another castle… That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one… It burned down, fell over and then sank into the swamp. :yum:

#N1GHTMAR3
#moskus4
#Avery_Moore

Thank you so much, now i can cooperate with druids, but they’re just give two druids to me :confused: , unbelievable. Thanks anyway :smile: