Crème de la Crème – Climb to the very top of the class!

@CreedH00d - @stuck_in_bed and @dillpickle1996 have very kindly summed it up in the above posts! You can also have a polyamorous triad with Max and Delacroix.

@abbytrevor I knew it was an early game in your editing time, but not that it was your first one, that’s awesome! You had amazing and thoughtful input and it wouldn’t be at all as strong without your hard work :smile:

19 Likes

@stuck_in_bed @dillpickle1996 @HannahPS Thank you for the quick response :blush:

1 Like

Wow, this game is so very beautifully written. Thank you for @HannahPS, you rock.
I’ve been playing and replaying it all day. congrats on the release. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @HannahPS, hope I’ll love this game as much as Blood Money!

I’d love to beta-test for you again once my own life becomes less hectic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is very odd. We are investigating. Right now the game should be available everywhere except the Philippines and South Korea. I don’t suppose your phone is set to either of those as your country.

4 Likes

Might have found a bug, not sure, but every time I do something in relation to Karson: helping him, being nice to him, etc, my stat score with him drops further down. Seriously, his stat score has dropped every single time - never gone up even once. Does this guy want me to treat him badly or something? Confused…

1 Like

Hm have you been discreet enough? He seems to like that. I got a quite good relationship with hin that way.

3 Likes

Okay, just finished my first playthrough, and I really liked it despite making a ton of mistakes. I still ended up relatively well-off despite being (mainly) noble and naive.

1 Like

I agree Karson wants discreet as s/hes a servant and not supposed to mingle with higher ups. As for blaise I’m not sure how to romance s/her. My personal fav is max tho. I love fiery personalities. So glad I bought this game

1 Like

Is there a reason why it is not availabe to my country

Did you update whichever service you use to buy it. That’s what I had to do for mine.

Unless you are in South Korea or in the Philippines, the game should be available elsewhere.

1 Like

Oh, may I ask why it isn’t available in South Korea or Philippines? :hushed:

I asked Max if he wants to get engaged and he seemed uncertain :frowning: Is that normal for him or does he not like me enough? Our relationship is at 78%

It’s available in our Omnibus App, on our website, and on Steam.

1 Like

Tell me what do I have to do to get engaged to the prince. I tried so many routes and plays and still couldn’t :frowning:
Anyone knows?

4 Likes

I also want to know this!

1 Like

As in I tried telling him I wanted to engage him but he left me

1 Like

What was your relationship stat with him? I’ve got it at 70% and it worked for me , he proposed to my MC

I played through this game once today while romancing Hartmann (because duh). Tried to replay again and purposefully made Hartmann a girl so I wouldn’t be attracted… and I still pursued Hartmann. Why is he such a perfect character?! :sob:

17 Likes