Choice of Games Nominated for Nebula Awards

We do! Click About on any game…or Credits in the detail page of a game in the Omnibus.

4 Likes

Ooooh that’s true! Haha I completely forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Congratulations, I know thisis the beginning of greater things to come

1 Like

Congrats to the nominated writers and editors and to CoG.

I was surprised Bandersnatch was nominated, but the rules state, “Interactive or playable story-driven works that are deliberately wordless shall be eligible.”

6 Likes

Rejoice! You all earned it for sure. Stay Coo, everyone. Get it? Because Pigeons make a cooing soun-

1 Like

This is insane! I’m so proud of everyone involved over here at COG!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That’s huge! Fantastic news, well done everyone, congrats to the awesome authors…

3 Likes

Well done! Kudos to everyone behind those amazing works! Congratulations and Good luck!

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations!!!

1 Like

Choice of Games have basically cemented themselves as the preeminent text based interactive fiction publisher. This is really cool news, but somehow I’m not surprised. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I dont know if this reply will even be read but i am sending it anyway.
This is great news a big Congratulations are in order for COG and the author’s of these works. With tough competition i don’t know if they will win but the best of luck to everyone.

Looking back, 2018 has been a really good year for CoG games. I wouldn’t have been surprised by nominations for Silverworld, Blood Money, Choice of Magics, Mysteries of Baroque, Death Collector, or Tower Behind the Moon, either. Strong writing and editing throughout the year. Go team!

Now, if only the Nebulas had got their act together in 2017:wink:

13 Likes

Don’t worry, they’ll still have the Nebulas in 2035.

7 Likes

*set burned +1

5 Likes

I’ll start the campaigns for Vendetta and Guenivere to win right now… :grin:

6 Likes

I’m dead.

2 Likes

Congratulations! To hardworking authors and staffs of the company.

Congrats. Great work.