Can't afford last chapters, Any Good Ads game?

Hello, so I notice that alot of these games has a paywall which I completely understand and would be happy to pay if I could afford it. Unfortunately that is not the case and I was wondering if there are any games where I can just watch 30 minute ads. I’m happy to do so, because I love these games, but so far I haven’t found any. I wish that I could.

3 Likes

You can try looking at this.

Searching with keywords “free game” on the forum should also help a lot.

Hey, you can try and download the omnibus apps there are some with ads where you have to wait. You can also read the wips and help the authors when they write. I started like you and now when I have the money I spoil myself with these games :wink: don’t forget there goes a lot of work into these stories. Kind regards

8 Likes

Thank you for your reply

Zip! and Sky Pirates of Arctorius come to mind as recent free-to-win options. Both are on the CoG omnibus.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I would gladly pay if I could afford it. So many great reads that I can’t finish :’(. Thank you for the tips. I want to write one myself one day.

Sweet, I’ve always wanted to be a pirate

Oh I forgot delight games could maybe also be an option for you. Not Choice Games but they are good too and free

3 Likes

Thank ya, thank ya

I’m the author of Zip! Speedster of Valiant City, and I’d say if you like superhero stuff, give it a try.

I know money can be tight, especially for younger folks. As @hustlertwo said, Zip! is totally free to win. So yeah you can play allllll the way through to the end, although you’ll have to deal with ads. I think it’s about an hour read for most folks. Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

I think Choice of the Dragon is pretty good and free!

As far as I know, the Hearts choice Games are all playable with ads and time.

3 Likes

On the Omnibus app (at least for Choice of Games), there are some games that usually cost some money to play are free right now. I think it is temporary but it might be a good time to try out some games that you might not have tried before. I’m not sure if you have to wait a certain amount of time after finishing a chapter to go onto the next chapter but it would be worth the wait!

Hopefully this helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yep, Heart’s Choice are all free with with ads and breaks. At the moment CoG Omnibus has the following for free:

Choice of Broadsides
Choice of Broadsides: HMS Foraker
Choice of the Dragon
Choice of the Deathless
Choice of Kung Fu
Choice of the Petal Throne
Choice of the Vampire
Creatures Such as We
The Fleet
For Rent: Haunted House
Heroes Rise: The Prodigy
Hollywood Visionary
NOLA is Burning
Showdown at Willow Creek
Sky Pirates of Actorius
Zip! Speedster of Valiant City

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for your advice. I can already tell this is a great place to read! :smiley:

I am an amateur writer so not expect the same quality of the other options but I have here my list of games, they are free and complete and I really need feedback

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/completed-stories-made-by-me-in-case-anyone-is-interested/73735