BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

During the jewelry store heist, Annabelle seems to be having an identity crisis…

Uriel rushes up to it with her axe-hammer-crowbar and uses the prongs of the crowbar to pry the lock open. Within seconds, the hinge of where the lock is being held breaks open, and she immediately rushes into the shack, and begins turning off the circuits. She turns and gives you a thumbs up, ready for entry.

All of you rush around to the front of the store, and with her crowbar, Uriel breaks the front door open for everyone to rush in through. So far, no alarms have gone off… at least, none that you can hear. before you all hop out the back and make your way straight the alleyway beside the store, where the outside access point should be. And sure enough, there’s a metal shack backed up against the side brick wall of the jewellery store. And it’s locked tight…

Uriel rushes up to it with his lockpicks. He begins picking the lock on the shack, and within a minute, the lock opens and he immediately rushes into the shack, and opens up his laptop before plugging it into what appears to be a router. He types a few things before giving you a thumbs up, ready for entry.

He packs up his laptop and all of you rush to the front of the store before Uriel simply breaks the window of the door and unlocks the door from the other side for everoyne to rush into. So far, no alarms have gone off… at least, none that you can hear.

also “everyone” and “jewelry” (typos)

1 Like

Also after the job if you thank and accept the neclace from gabriel you get this error:
HeistModule line 5379: Non-existent variable ‘persuasion’
it is game breaking and cannot be bypassed.
if you just accept you get this error:
HeistModule line 5395: Non-existent variable ‘persuasion’
also breaks the game.
You can refuse and bypass.

2 Likes

The second outing with Kaz I met a man who’s bushy beard had a bushy beard…

The man in the leather jacket tries to run out the door as quickly as he could after witnessing his friends’ execution, before one of the patrons with a big bushy beard with a big bushy beard BANG! shoots him in the knee.

and this should be “drink”

He looks away from you, smirks, and sighs. “… Well…” He looks down and stares at his drunk “… I’ve told you, I am from Sundsvall, Sweden. I didn’t exactly grew up in a peaceful neighborhood”

1 Like

Coding error, already fixed for the next update

Naturally…

Coding error, FIXED!

I’ve fixed “everyone” but I don’t see anyhting wrong with jewellery… am I missing something?

Well, Jack DOES have a thick bushy beard… But unfortunately, Fixed!

Fixed!

5 Likes

This is actual English. :relaxed:

Jewelry (which I had to struggle to type, ha!) is American. :grin:

1 Like

Ah yes, thank you!

I just realized that my entire WIP Is half British half Canadian…

3 Likes

Well you spelled color and neighbor in american so I assumed that’s what we were going with :wink:
Just out of couriousity would you like a thourough proof read? (I know you have whole team of beta testers)

1 Like

Ah… I just went through the whole game, and found only one incident where I wrote “color”

But multiple incidents where I wrote “neighbour”…

Well, I guess I do need a thorough proof read XD I would sure welcome the help. But aside from proof reads, I do very much so welcome comments be it praises or critics, constructive criticism especially welcome!

Anything I can take upon to improve my writing is very much so appreciated! :blush:

4 Likes

That is English, yes. Neighbor (again, struggling to write that! :sweat_smile:) is American. :relaxed:

Me, I am bad at proof-reading, I read what, uh, I think it says, I suppose? :thinking: I correct errors subconsciously, unless they are severe. :grin:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m really glad I came across this game because I really, really enjoyed it. I’ve played through twice already and loved how each gave me different scenarios. My first playthrough consisted of very safe and cautious choices but my second one, I went all out. There’s more I have to say but I need to collect my thoughts. I’ll be back with something a bit more in depth.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

I’m looking forward to it!

Are we still unable to romance carline? I hung out with her one time then the rest of the time the option is greyed out.

1 Like

Yes, as of the current moment the only 2 available romance are Mouse and Hayne. The next romance will be Kaz and Justin/Carly

4 Likes

Wait’ll we get our hayne on you…

4 Likes

is this wip completely finished already?

2 Likes

No i do not believe it is. As far as i am aware it is in closed beta.

2 Likes

oh okay :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: … …

2 Likes

Hah! I wish…

I’m already on chapter 4 and is implementing a few changes to earlier chapters due to continuity conflicts

It’s technically in open Alpha, because the game is not done yet, but I’ve been calling it Beta since the beginning because reasons unknown…

Sorry.

8 Likes

ahh i thought you were in private phase 3 thread.

2 Likes

can you add a selection of guns where you
can buy a pair of handguns :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes