BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Holy crap I just randomly stumbled into this and heck it’s amazing…

Also what’s up with the cheat codes haha

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s currently in the release queue and will hopefully be finished with the review soon.

It’s an optional thing. You can check out the posts above for info on how to use them. They make the game so much easier, but honestly the game is meant to be played in anyway possible. There is rarely a wrong option.

6 Likes

Okay, so I was hunting on the internet for something interesting and then I saw THIS. I’ve no words. Like, it happens SO RARELY for me to find a game I’d call ‘‘pretty okay’’ but THIS. This is not cool , this is f**king amazing. I sat around for 10 minutes, staring at the wall, not knowing what to do with my life, when I reached the end of the demo. Like, I know the demo is much longer than usually (or than I expected anyways) but I still want more.
I can’t wait till the full game release, I just wanna throw money at you. Thank you for creating it soooo much. You just released me from my chronic boredom and I’m so excited god damnit.

17 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! Good news is, the next game will have a demo by next month! However, it’s going to be a fantasy-based story which is independent of this one. It’ll be available first for my patrons for testing, but it will be released to the public after a few tests.

It’ll be less than 800k words, but it’ll allow me to unleash the craziness of the stories I’ve always wanted to write.

Well, there’s always my patreon

coughs coughs

And thank you for your feedback! You’ve saved me from my ever devouring need for acceptance!

12 Likes

This is all I can think of when I see posts about people finding games they love (which I also love.)
20190712_065212

4 Likes

I might go insane waiting for this to come out

12 Likes

Mood.

4 Likes

Half Life 3 flashbacks

4 Likes

Michael, having attempted to code with ChoiceScript now, I must say I have the utmost respect and admiration for you for making a complex, customizable game such as Breach. Just thought I’d put this here.
Thanks.

9 Likes

Thank you! Though all of that praise and respect goes to Ben as he is the main coder of the game. He is the one who refined the dice rolling system and made nearly everything possible. 80% of the scripts you see in Misc.txt (Which is where nearly all of the codes are kept) is his doing. It took us a long ass time, but we finally did it.

17 Likes

Just finished the demo. It’s a f**, ing masterpiece so far. Can’t wait until the release :scream::scream::scream: Great work!

7 Likes

GIMME a B GIMME a R GIMME a E GIMME a A GIMME a C GIMME a H what’s that spell GET THIS BLOODY GAME OUT ALREADY thats wut nah this is on ma top 5 watch list can’t wait mannnn :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to rob banks with a nerf gun and a pistol that fires legit rifle rounds while my driver munches on a burger in a swat van.

8 Likes

You should have a Money heist cheat to unlock the mask or a huge heist

2 Likes

I have not been able to find any of the cheat codes so I probably wouldn’t be able to find it

2 Likes

Thank you for your enthusiasm! I’m very much so happy to know that people still love the game eventhough development has finished :smile:

It’s currently still being reviewed and I don’t know how long it’ll take. The game is about 800k words so, it may take a bit longer than I expect it to be :sweat:

I chuckled for a moment before I realised that this is actually something you can really do in the game. All of which can literally happen… I love Breach.

It’s somewhere up there. If you search “cheat” in the search function for the forum and check “Search this topic” you should be able to find it. I really don’t like to keep repeating it. :sweat:

6 Likes

Yeah! In Breach, I can actually hold a steady relationship! Jokes aside I am really glad that this was completed. Last wip that hyped me up as much as this one was from ashes we rise… rip

4 Likes

You have your priorities straight.

3 Likes

I have been living out this game in my dreams waiting is that just my or am I going crazy

2 Likes