BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Nah I’m talking about the earlier scene with Andrew, the dude we kidnap from the tower that Gabriel tells Raquel to kill. I’m not sure I made the right choice there by not saying anything and letting him get killed. I did save the fbi agent by persuasion.

Also interestingly I think my relationship with Gabriel decreased when I didnt lower my gun when Rook joined our crew. Sorry Gabe that that’s one choice I’m sticking with, I’ve gotten quite attached to Rook after his hangout events but he didnt deserve that warm of a welcome. Would’ve liked to at the very least punch him.

You can let Raquel kill Andrew, it doesn’t really affect your relationship with Gabriel negatively. And you can keep the necklace and still romance Gabriel, because that’s what I’ve done when I romanced him and I finished with a 93% with him.

2 Likes

Second paragraph cracked me up more than it should have. Michael, if I ever see you irl, I’m fighting you for this :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

In that scene I’ve wondered why Raquel doesn’t notice you have one of her cats. Maybe it was sleeping with Mouse. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do I have to select in the initial menu to keep the whole randomization stuff but hide the check display?

1 Like

Edit 2019-12-02 Edited a bit for the 2019-11-30 update. Added relationship+ in chapters 4 and 4 part 2.

Others have mentioned before what you have to do to net points with Gabriel:

• Rule Number One: Leave The Mask Alone
  • Don’t be a snitch
  • Prefer non-lethal methods
  • Protect and cover your teammates, not yourself
  • Heal Gabriel when you get the chance
  • Be polite to the crew
  • Hug Gabriel when you can (he needs it), compliment his muffins, compliment his kilt
  • You may return fire when you’re shot at, especially if it’s the FBI
  • Being allowed to return fire doesn’t mean you shoot kill a defensless person. Don’t.

There’s a more detailed list of choices to choose and how many points they give below the cut.

Gabriel Relationship

Starting value: 100 / 50 %
The relationship values displayed in the stats screen are half of their value in the code. The starting value 100 will be displayed as “50%” in the stats screen. Max value is 200 / 100 %. To romance Gabriel you will need a value of at least 125 / 62.5 % (previously 140 / 70 %) for him to show up, 160 / 80 % if you want to avoid the persuasion skill check.

Beware to not ask the other crew members about the trio in the hangouts. [-2] every time.

If you end a heist with zero casualties, you get [+4] with Gabe.

When you finish the Jewelery heist, you’ll find a Blue Sapphire necklace. Either accept it with a thank you [+3] or give it back to Gabriel with a thank you [+4].

Chapter 1

Don’t be a snitch when being interrogated by the FBI. [+5]

Chapter 1 Part 2

Shake Gabriel’s hand. [+2]

You receive a debit card from Gabriel and Kaidan. Say thanks. [+2]

At the church when the tracker is discovered on your person, Gabriel defends you. Say “I didn’t know”. It doesn’t give a plus, but the other two choices will result in [-2].

The church is under attack. Stay and defend. Shooting enemies will always give [+2]. If you manage to reach the front of the church, “yell for cover and try to take them out” or “provide cover for Hayne” [+2].

You meet the crew. Say hello. [+2]

Chapter 2

If you’re an informant/cop, you can tell the FBI all about the Archangel’s plans. If you tell them about their plans with the city’s mayor, the trio will run into trouble and Gabriel will be injured. You can then later ask him if he’s “gonna be okay”. [+2].

Chapter 3

Taste his muffins, ask if he made them, then say they’re fresh and delicious. Seriously, tell the man his baked goods are heaven’s sent.[+3]

There’s lot of stuff in the Tower heist. In general, Gabriel prefers non-lethal methods. If you have to shoot, try to shoot somewhere that’s not head or torso. Protect your teammates.

Arriving at the tower. Guards want to check your cargo. Doing anything at all will give [+2], another [+2] if the roll is a natural 20. So choose “Wait!” or “Quick!”

When you run into a battle choice that goes “Shoot them!” and (perhaps) “Launch at them with my melee weapon.”: Shooting will give [+1], going for the leg another [+1]. Choosing melee will give [+2].

Imagine you failed to distract the guards at the arrival at the tower. Shooting starts. “Return fire!” for [+1]. At another opportunity, cover Kaidan [+1].

Never ever shoot someone in the head. Or torso. Don’t shoot someone in a way that they die. Head [-2], torso [-1]. Intimidating someone with a gun is fine. Usage of melee weapons is preferred.

Bring C4. If you only have one, don’t use it on the door. Use it at the second opportunity to destroy the floor. [+2]. Helping in any other way gives [+1].

Gabriel hopefully manages to save you from a once in a lifetime free fall experience. “Are you okay”? [+2], or “Sorry” [+1]

Post Tower

Post Tower. You find Michael hanging around. Try to bring him down. “Shoot the lines” [+3] or “throw Michael’s knife up” [+4] if you fail once, try again, and fail a second time | +2 if you succeed]. Tactical approach gives [+2] and another [+1] for a nat20 dice roll, and another [+1] for success.

Successfully interrogate Andrew [+4]. If you call Raquel in too often (about 6 times), you fail [-10].

The time comes to decide your captive’s fate. You can walk out [+1] or use an option to save your captive which will allow you to get a lot more points: “Wait!” [+2] or “Grab Raquel’s hand” [+4, but -4 Raquel]. If you choose to try saving your captive, ask all questions to get a total of [+10]. After asking all questions, you could choose to let Raquel kill him after all [+1].

Rook and Bishop
The quick end to this situation is to talk Rook down. Choosing to distrust Rook and making the situation evolve into a chase and shooting will create some opportunities to get points, but also to lose many points. Protect Gabriel, try not to kill Rook, try to talk him down.

You meet Rook and Bishop. Talk Rook down for [+2]. If you don’t do anything or fail a check to talk Rook down or you attack him, there’ll be some gun fighting. If Gabriel falls, pick him up and pull him to the other side [+4]. In the next gun fight, you can try to shoot at Rook, hoping you don’t hit Gabriel. Fail [-9], success [+4]. Or tackle Rook [+2] on success, [-4] fail. Don’t take cover [-8]. Battle is over, don’t take his mask off [-4]. Either leave the mask on [+2] or best use a first-aid kit on him [+4]. Healing Gabriel now will give another [+2] later.

After the Rook/Bishop confrontation. Gabriel is kind of bleeding out. DO NOT POKE HIM [-2] AND LEAVE HIS MASK ALONE [-4]. You may hug him afterwards though [+2].

Post Rook and Bishop

The kilt. The only thing you want to say about the kilt is that Gabriel looks smashing in it [+4].

Apologize to the Corigan [+2].

Don’t press the Open Door button of the elevator [-4].

It might be that Rook and Bishop show up later if you didn’t talk them down the last time. Lower your weapon for [+2].

FBI

Shoot at the FBI [+2]. Tackle Gabriel into cover or fire back [+2]. If you successfully looked for Anthony Reville, shoot at him [+2].

Megan House, FBI agent. Michael wants her dead. Gabriel doesn’t. Stop Michael [+2]. If Michael kills Megan, sit next to Gabriel [+2], any dialogue choice will give a plus. Most for the hug [+4].

Chapter End
You should have about 125 points/62.5% with Gabriel by now. He’ll show up at the door if you’re not in a romantic relationship with anyone else. Best to have a tiny bit more than 70%. You can gain a total of [+19] in this scene alone to catapulte you above the 160 points/80% “easy-romance-no-persusasion-check” threshold. Here’s what to do for the points in this scene:

“I’m fine. How are you holding up?” for another [+2]. Then ask him in. Say you fixed the toiled [+2]. He likes milk tea the best [+5]. No coffee for Gabriel. Asking every question available will give [+6]. When Gabe turns to leave, tell him you gotta tell him something. Saying “I like you” will give you another [+4].

Chapter 4
Always ask if Gabriel’s okay or going to be okay, usually gives [+2].

After you heard what was done to Raquel’s safe house, comfort her for [+2 Gabe, +8 Raquel] or if you have taken the kitten earlier, choose “Not all of them!” for [+2 Gabe, +3 Raquel].

If you choose to ask “Why did you leave me last night?” it gives you [-2].

Gabriel has given a speech. [+4] for “damn good speech. help him down”, [+2] for just saying it was a good spepech, [+1] for just helping him down.

Congratulate Kaidan either verbally or by shaking his hand [+2].

For MC’s on the informant / cop path:

[-10] if you admit to being an informant. Gabriel’s trying to cover for you. By the by,
[+4] if you later decide to join the Archangels for good and fight the FBI. [+4] only on romance path. If you’re not romancing Gabriel, you will have to convince Michael to let you join the Archangels to fight the FBI. Succeeding will yield [+2] Gabriel/Raquel.

End informant/cop special spoiler, the following is for the criminal path or for informants/cops who chose to fight with the Archangels against the FBI

Gabriel has rolled a nat20 on his Encourage bard skill. You feel your spirit lifting. “No one’s getting through me” for [+2], “Stay safe” or “Say nothing” for [+3]. It may be tempting to say “Thank you, senpai” but that results in [-10].

Chapter 4 Part 2
Now, the following opportunity requires you to have saved a specific life earlier in Chapter 3. Check the spoiler:

You will get [+4 Gabriel] for having saved an Outfit member on your escape from the VAMcorp Tower. For that to happen, you need to be the one driving the car! You will notice a motorcyclist pulling up to your van, pulling out his Uzi. Slam your van successfully into him. Immediately try to successfully pull him in. He won’t accompany you for long, but he’ll survive and you meet him again in C4P2 where he’ll help you out.

Check in on Gabriel when you can, [+2]. The following spoiler is exclusive for former informants/cops:

Gabriel asks you why you betrayed the FBI. “I believe in the Archangels” for [+4] or “Cause fuck the Outfit” for [+2]. Romance exclusive option is “I did it for you.” [+6]

The following spoiler is still about the “Check in on Gabriel” scene, but available to all MC’s who have romanced Gabriel, no matter their former occupation.

Choose to spend the night with Gabriel. When something wakes you up, MC is thinking about turning on the light to see Gabriel’s face. Don’t do it [+4]. If you try to do it, [-6]. Having stayed the night and ensuring a good night’s rest for Gabriel will result in another [+5] at the end of the scene.

Let’s hear the Don’s offer [+2].

Help Gabriel fend off his attackers [+2]. Another [+2] for successfully shooting Sorez, or for attacking Sorez with your melee. Alternatively, warn Gabriel [+2].

36 Likes

Thank you for this. I was able to get 98.2% at the end of my playthrough amd I’m missing that 1.8%.

1 Like

Is it not possible to romance Kaz if you’re male? I’ve got over 80% with him but I still can’t move it further.

Kaz is only available with female Raphaels.

3 Likes

Hopefully it shouldn’t take that long :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I’m still planning on adding one small scene to the end of the FBI route soon. I’m currently working on a lot of real life things but I’ll be able to work on the updates soon. Sorry for being absent :sweat_smile:

The time countdown can change during the heist if something triggers the 911 call. This can be an unsuppressed shot, a silent alarm going off (if a guard sees you and is not dispatched immediately). But sometimes, it could be bugged :thinking:

Thank you very much! :smile:

We have been playing around with the idea that Michael could be romanceable, but that would be incredibly hard. And even then he would focus mostly on the work and would not care much for romance.

Well, he is about 8 years older than Gabriel :thinking:

Yes, it is possible to finish that heist without sounding any alarms. You could just rob one ATM and get out before any silent alarms go off, or possibly stay there and wait until your Uriel finish unloading all 3 ATMs.

This is a bug. I’ve found and fixed it for the next update.

Hayne uses a suppressed pistol, and sometimes, she uses a suppressed rifle after she is able to buy it herself.

I can’t find that bug. I’m not sure how it happened :thinking:

Looks around … W-What did I do? :joy:

And yeah, Rook really does like to wear whatever he wants when it comes to firefights.

Maybe she thinks it’s just your cat :man_shrugging:

Somehow that option has been deleted for some reason. I’ve fixed it and implemented it back in. It should be in the next update.

Oh wow, thank you very much for this :joy:

11 Likes

Tbh… unlike everyone else, I was actually hoping that the 3 main archangels were not ro. It would have been more immersive.

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to romance Michael?

You can’t.

I understand your opinion. But is it awesome to have more emotions in the story and the players have more opportunities to close to the characters they love, right? :wink: I don’t assert that each story has to have the romance options, sometimes that’s better without having them but personally, I think Breach is already a compelling, fascinating story with amazing gameplay whether it has romance options or not and we, the MC don’t really need to romance someone if we don’t feel like doing that, right? :wink: Oh, Michael isn’t romanceable and I could understand that because it fits his character.

13 Likes

Thank you! I think I mightve been hit with a bug on my first playthrough or something cause I restarted and literally only changed one thing in chapter one (cautiously optimistic to work with archangels instead of idk how to feel) and my starting percent with him is way higher than it was the last time. I feel like it was a little over 50 last time, now it’s 56.5% which is a big change from doing almost nothing different. Maybe cause I fared better in the firefight and wasnt out for most of it? I did find it hilarious on my first pt that their vip new member flopped so hard but I blame the dice.

I think I’ll be able to do it now, thank you so much guys.

2 Likes

Still haven’t figured out how to romance Raquel btw. Not letting Gabriel in,check. Relationship stats, check. My third playthrough and still no results

4 Likes

I think it’s a good idea narration wise to take away something that the player is relying on from time to time.

Thinking of action movies John some of the most exciting moments are when the protagonist runs out of bullets.

Haven’t played Breach yet, I’ve seen it on the forums for ages. I’ll download the game and check it out.

2 Likes

7 dollars well spent and I’m willing to spend even more on the next one.

11 Likes

Is there more than one chance to start a romance with the same RO? I tried to romance Hayne as a dude and rolled a 6. I don’t mind switching to a female PC but I rather finish my playthrough first.

I believe there is not, unfortunately. And I believe you have to be female to romance Hayne

1 Like