Blood of the Living [Sequel to Fields of Asphodel] - First Draft Complete [20 Sep, 2026]

Ty! Ahh I didn’t get an option for Hera I don’t think? :thinking:

She should just be right there—fourth option down, between Artemis and Aphrodite. Technically her daughter gives you the gift, but she’s present and the flower in question is what I meant by the gift from her.

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears: Me at the last scene with Hades like

Save a horse, ride a god?

6 Likes
Ch7 hades scene glitch

after kiss scene

Thanks, should be fixed. Version control is currently a bit of a pain, but I’ll be giving the public demo a full update on Sunday, anyhow. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The final public demo is here! Obviously if there are any game-breaking bugs, I’ll update to fix those, but otherwise I am in Edit Mode™ from here on out as I prepare to submit the game for publication.

I hope you all enjoy it, and as ever, feedback is welcome. The game will remain publicly available for at least one month, dependent after that on how quickly I’m ready to send it off to Hosted Games.

Cheers.

24 Likes

I’ve just finished my full read through. What do you mean it’s over? :sob: I don’t want to ever say goodbye to the underworld crew.

Dog Crying Meme: Doggo Crys

It’s a lovely ending - I’m so sad to see this duology end. Thanks so much for writing it.

5 Likes

Loved both of the games. I really hope you work on another good game.

2 Likes

Sorry, but does this series will have another game? Because I feel like their is so much more to explore and I really love this game so I hope you write more game in this world.

2 Likes

@atfharfyan This game is a sequel to “Fields of Asphodel”. I don’t know if the series will continue after this, though.

1 Like

There’s currently no further entries planned in this setting / world, but I never say ‘never’ unless I’m sure, so I’m not saying it here.

It won’t be my next project, though—I do know that much.

4 Likes

Honestly I would love another book in this series. They are so long but I feel like there is so much to explore and expand. :weary_face: I don’t feel like I get nearly enough time to expand my domain and stuff but it’s so fun.

3 Likes

I see. Thank you very much for your answer and I’m eagerly waiting for your next game. And i hope you can continue this game in the future because I love greek mythology and your world is so wonderful. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes