Beta Testers Needed- The Half Breed

Okay It should work now, I had to make some slight changes to the choice but the story is still the same.

Hey everyone thank you for all your help and support.

Just to let you know I’ll be on holiday from the 10th to the 24th of June, if you find anymore issues with code, spelling or grammer errors please continue to post them here and I’ll get sort them when I return home.

1 Like

Hey guys thanks again for your support

1 Like
Suggestion about the game
  1. Save feature still missing, save feature will make it easier to test many branching choice without the need to restart the game.
  2. Choice at the start of the game is somewhat out of the blue, maybe try to smooth this up with some narration.
  3. Some of choice is being presented for reader as third person and another as first person, story like this is better when the choice is presented as first person point of view except in rare occasion it’s from others point of view when commenting about MC, first person choice will allow reader to immerse themselves into the story so reader feeling like they’re in MC’s point of view looking from their eyes instead of reading a book.

I hope that helps.