Back to the subject of MC ages

I think it would make things interesting if you could decide your age. you could be older and have less options in combat or what ever but more in the with age comes wisdom but if you start young you start with lower stats but can increase than by much more the farther you get

Age does factor in things like that in Cataphrak’s Infinity series. The younger you are the less stats you have but you recover faster and you won’t lose stats as you grow older due to old age and if you start the game off old then you have much higher stats but you learn less and slowly grow weaker the older you become.

2 Likes

That kind of depends with the mc having a exact age is important in the story, i prefer picking from a age range since i’m biased towards older mc (i’m really tired of the 18-middle 20 mc’s, c’mon people) so maybe this is why i don’t want an exact age, since it tender to be young (i’m already young irl, let me be “old”) and inexperienced at the situation while the ros are older, it would be nice to have a flip on this dynamic.

1 Like