A Long Weekend (Drama, Romance, Slice-of-Life) [PUBLISHED]

Um, is the stats screen meant to disappear completely after you buy the game (because that’s what has happened to me)? There was one there when I played the demo, but now it’s completely gone in the full version.

1 Like

Is it possible to romance Emily?

Agree. Violence is the answer I need for this piece of ….

1 Like

Who?

Your roommate who is on a vacation when the game starts

It is not

@Daleko Man…I love this more and more every time i play…heartbreaking in the best way :heart: so relatable. I am a fan for liiiife. Congrats :clap:

4 Likes

Thank you, @Jender!
Thanks to everyone else as well—I’m glad you all are enjoying it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just finished the game, it’s quite enjoyable and engaging. I’m intrigued by the mechanics, I initially thought I was picking all the “positive” choices, but I didn’t get the “best” ending. There is certainly more depth to it than meets the eye, I will replay it a few times to see if I can figure it out.

Congratulations on proving that short games can also be successful!

1 Like

For which ending? And can please anyone guide me through the Dionysus ending please?

1 Like

I love your game mate it touched me. Sincere gratitude for the great gift and hats off for your efforts and dedication. I hope you have a great time and wish you the best.

Thanks and regards
DevP

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve had a couple of guide requests up to this point, I’d still prefer for y’all to dissect the game by yourselves ( :grin: ), but if no one answers you feel free to dm me or to contact me on Discord, I’ll gladly help you.

Which comment of mine is this referencing?

Also as for the Dionysus ending I don’t remember what it is anymore lol. I’ve picked practically every choice order in the story and seen all the scenes but I don’t really remember what all the achievements reference.

THE AMOUNT of finger cramps i got tryna get all the achievements was unfathomably painful. But. oh. so. worth it. The writing is really good and i may or may not have cried on the more wholesome scenes…thanks for this small lil treat! i would also like to violently deck our resident sociopath “friend”

1 Like

I’m glad to read that you have enjoyed it! Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.