A Drop of Night (WiP) (Demo Uploaded 04/11/2017)

The Darkness. He’s basically God in the dark. And one comic had Superman show up and so Jackie punched him and gave him a bloody lip.

1 Like

Dayum. I had no idea Jackie was that powerful. To be fair though, I only played the games and even that was quite some time ago.

1 Like

I like the plot, artstyles are legit :ok_hand:

1 Like

Well if he was as powerful as he was in the comic, we wouldn’t have been fighting humans for the most part :laughing:

I’ve only played the second game, a bit of the first, and seen blurbs of the comics, that scene just stuck with me.

I think Hulk and Ghost Rider made appearances too but I’m not sure.

So I’m guessing we’re not near that :laughing:

1 Like

I… I must see that.

:laughing:

1 Like

The great advantages of crossovers :blush:

Witchblade and Darkness x Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider and Hulk

Is light going to cancel/weaken our powers?

2 Likes

How have I not ever heard of this? This looks absolutely cool. :sunglasses: Is revenant ever going to be a possible RO? The MC’s power is umbrakinesis I’m assuming? That is cool cause we can possibly merge with the shadows and create weapons out of shadows. What would be cool is during the day your power is critically weakened but not powerless and at night, especially midnight, your powers are heightened.

1 Like

Pfft, no–okay, maybe a little bit.

'Twas secret, very hush-hush.

Yis, in all its forms.

Yis.

Yis.

As long as there are shadows, you have power.

6 Likes

Is this one of the things that I can get over? Is it all forms of light or certain kinds?

So long as there isn’t someone who has light powers not weakened by darkness we should be good. Or I guess a room with light at every angle but who would set up such a complicated, rare occasioned trap?

1 Like

Eventually.

Only very strong lights (read: your everyday fluorescent light won’t do jackshit).

You’ll see :wink:

If there are shadows, you have power. It doesn’t matter how large they are.

2 Likes

I understand if Zero is not a ro but wildcard is only 19 though.

1 Like

Damn. I was so into it that I forgot it was just the summary. Just imagine what the actual thing is gonna be like.

Fucking amazing.

4 Likes

What are you trying to point out?

1 Like

That moment when they caught my attention but Zero and Wildcard are not part of the RO squad. Then that settles it, I’ll take the solo flight.

3 Likes

Ylva said she won’t make Absolute Zero a ro because of the age different but Wildcard is only 19 so i don’t understand why he isn’t a ro

1 Like

So does that mean that if a person was walking on the street maybe on the phone talking how he saw a human disco ball and he steps his foot into a shadow could we maybe I don’t know… remote his foot from existence

1 Like

While I don’t know the reasons, but considering she said don’t ask. We should respect that. ‘v’

2 Likes

does this mean we can choose our age?

1 Like

Promising concept. I quite like the information broker angle.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, he just sound really interesting but i won’t ask anymore question

1 Like