What would you like to see in a dating/romance game?

@Babisko
Awesome, thanks! I know it will be a while, but I can’t wait to see the demo.

@Dolphinzgirl Qui-Gon Jinn is a wise and knowledgeable archetype mentor figure with a trust in friends.

@Dolphinzgirl
Qui-Gon Jinn definitely has a solid personality. He’s wise and kind, but also follows his own rules.

Jar Jar binks is a clumsy, and silly not that smart tag along with a can do attitude.

Padme Amidala is a smart, and caring pacafist with a view that violence should be a last resort.

Ok I have proven my point.

I’m hoping to have a demo soon. College has started up which will make it perfect for whenever I’m in a procrastination mood. Which is generally all the time, so hey!

Still looking to see if there’s any traits people would like to see? Also anything specific to characters such as types? Pretty much all the ones I have are more or less set in stone but I may end up a bit stuck on some. So far I’ve culled two due to their development lacking compared to the rest. Pretty much, I’m looking to make sure my characters are diverse enough.

I’d love to see one of these three a football player a cowboy or a military man :3 I just can’t help myself around these types

I’ve always been partial to shy, socially-awkward geeks, personally - but that’s probably because that describes ME. ^_^;

@OtherGrim
Me, too!

@Babisko
I’d like somone who prefers to read and play board games as opposed to partying and playing sports.

@Blackheart -I may have one or so of those :0

@OtherGrim -I have a shy and socially awkward guy. He’s one of my favorites! So far he’s one of the two most developed characters.

@Samuel_H_Young -I will be making sure that I have characters on both ends of the spectrum!

@Babisko
Thanks!

Will there be a shy and socially awkward girl?

@Babisko I like someone who’s kind, and generous. Also someone who is fit but not a athleticks nut, and someone who has a can do attitude

@Outcast98 -Shy, yes, but not so much socially awkward as awkward in general

@Storm -You’re pretty much describing the second of my two most developed characters. I consider him a bit of my feel good character. Not perfect, of course, but good if you want someone nice and easy to pursue.

Oh sorry I meant a girl (I’m a guy)

@Storm -Still yes, actually.

Ok thats cool

I’m also thinking about putting in certain skills that would influence later scenes, such as Cooking (I.e. you try cooking at a ‘beginner’ level and end up starting a fire.) as well as certain points to raise it. So far I’ve figured out the HOW and the coding for it (Five levels, beginner to master), I just need the what. I’ve pretty much only have cooking. I’m still deciding on a few others, but I’d like to hear some ideas. Anyone?

The only ideas I have are wrapping presents, ice scating, and flirting.

What about singing,swimming,drawing/painting, and playing music