[Tool] Chronicler - ChoiceScript Visual Code Editor

@Flurrywinde11 - I did briefly give your program a bit of a whirl but I got an error message when I hit submit, so wasn’t sure if I was misunderstanding how to use it or if there was actually a problem. Error code was this: Fatal error: Call to a member function addedge() on a non-object in /home/herbal7/public_html/cs2gv/cs2gv-class.php on line 768 and I got it after adding this brief scene text. I’m no coder I’m afraid, so whilst I can identify the line it’s referencing, I have no idea what the problem is!

@BenSeawalker - the *fake_choice thing isn’t a priority for me but I mentioned it because I do use it a lot when I write in choicescript. I can see how it would be problematic though. Still if you write in chronicler, I guess your choicescript code would never contain it.

Re monetisation, it’s fair enough just to ask for donations, it’s true things like this are never going to get you rich. I honestly think $20-$30 would be a fair price, but you’d probably get a lot more people paying $5 than you would $30! I just wanted to say I don’t blame anyone who does want to get something back for their work :slight_smile: I’ll see if I can get Chronicler added to AlternativeTo - I think I just need to write a simple entry and the site will approve it, so I can’t see why they wouldn’t.