The 2026 Steam Autumn Sale is on!

Originally published at: The 2026 Steam Autumn Sale is on! - Choice of Games LLC

Now through October 8th, you can get Choice of Games titles for up to 40% off on Steam as part of the Steam Autumn Sale. Hosted Games and Heart’s Choice titles are also participating in the Autumn Sale, so enjoy generous discounts on all three in this once-a-season sale!

11 Likes

I noticed a couple titles at least aren’t on sale.

Looks like it’s just the most recent couple of games in the CG/HG lines–which might just be because they’re relatively new!

2 Likes

Steam has rules about sales happening too close together. God of Chaos and Day for Night are both within that window.

I did fix Keeper’s Vigil and Diaspora.

I don’t know what’s up with the other two you posted, Sam.

3 Likes

If you mean Dawn of Heroes and Saturnine, it looks like they are on sale in the screenshot.

4 Likes