the minigames aren’t based on stats, it is just based on choices and random values
Do you know what choices are needed to beat the 10 skips / 150 meters record? I would keep trying until I find the right ones, but there are a lot of potential combinations and it would take a long time to test them all.
I had to register for this, but I am dislike Nan so much, I felt lead on, the horrible feeling always come back up. If I could refund this I would, but I can’t, so sad. I am very sadden by all this author! I will be very cautious in reading your next work ![]()
I just made a page with solutions for the minigames. I always like knowing solutions to puzzles in games myself, as well! For those who would rather just look when they get stuck, I’ve hidden each solution behind a spoiler tag.
Let me know if you have other questions I can answer! ![]()
Sorry to hear you had a negative experience, but the issues with Nan/Aanan that you’re talking about should be fixed now, unless you’ve told them you’re okay with a poly relationship.
Also, Nan/Aanan is only one of five possible ROs. If you dislike them that much, there are plenty of others to choose from… ![]()
ETA: And, honestly, plenty of other games out there too. Have you checked out Games of the Monarch’s Eye by Saffron Kuo? It just released, and looks fantastic!
Honestly, as much as I personally love this game, my recommendation to anyone whose enjoyment hinges entirely upon romance would be to look elsewhere. This game is very light on romantic content. Okay, it’s cool that it’s easier now to get into a monogamous relationship with Nan, but the content specific to Nan’s romance route is about a page of material. If you’re not sufficiently interested in the setting, the story, and the cast of characters as a whole that you would still enjoy the game even if you couldn’t get a particular romance … this probably isn’t the right game for you.
This bug should now be fixed in the build (along with several associated bugs). Apologies that it took me so long–I had family visiting and we got a puppy.
I’ve also fixed a couple of other outstanding bugs that were reported, including how Myrrina treats the player in c5 and a more complete update to the poly stuff (now all players see a “poly or no poly?” choice in c2 and it’s not tied to Nan/Aanan specifically–I also added more nuance to the way that Nan/Aanan and Teurix feel about you and each other, so it’s not “I’m already hooking up with X” but “I like you but I also like X, what do you think about all of us getting together?”).
Credit is due where credit is due, props to you for addressing the bugs & the criticism reported ![]()
And congrats on the new puppy ![]()
So at last I was able to play the game and honestly it was a tad underwhelming, specially for the career choices I did miss more scenes for each one of the jobs like working for the guard or the masons meant really little at the end save perphaps better skills and some relationship bonuses, the conflict between the Spireguard and the Surge was comical at times hiding from the gruesome aspects of an unleashed civil war in the city, the romances were lacking did both Nan’s and the rebel leader(Gerrina’s) and would have loved more scenes some steamy passion with em but what we got is barely there mate, I like that there are different dates for who ends up ruling the city sadly I couldn’t get “the Mc becomes King ending” but successfully formed the triumvirate and saw a random non binary noble get the crown(like seriously at least they could crown the Mc’s friend from the Spireguard you know? useless bastards, so disappointed to pick them over my lad when it seemed they were eating from my palm) random stuff indeed. The lore is interesting but the story felt short and would appreciate some sort of continuation to see more of this world to keep piecing it together.
Thanks for the comment!
I’m afraid “steamy passion” is 100% not my thing, but I’m working on an update at the moment and am poking a bit at the endings to see if I can make those more detailed and more satisfying. (I don’t think Myrrina–if that’s who you mean by “friend from the Spireguard?”?–would be particularly interested in the crown, though, ftr!)
