Otome gam and dating sim ideas

I’m still not sure how I helped, but whatever works, lol.

I don’t either but , who cares I can write *-:slight_smile:

A would look forward to being an honorable knight and saving many a fair maidens :wink:

Keep the maidens and most of the honour (if I’m going to be a knight I’m not going to play lawful stupid) I want the cute prince (and maybe a really sexy squire on the side).

Then again I hope being knight in your game merely means the player character is simply unlanded nobility of some sort, not some d&d paladin archetype.

I hate paladin in d&d the rules of punishment are awful I always end with a fallen paladin without magic so sucks the table rpg paladin

I get the feeling you’d like blackguards Mara?

I always found the D&D fallen paladin thing to be annoying, too. -_-

But, anyway, I’d love the opportunity to be able to play as the dreaded Black Knight. I always root for that guy at the renaissance festival jousting tournaments. Good times. :slight_smile:

@CS_Closet you really know the fun of D&D I give mi players the opportunity of be paladins again if they do a stupid task like sing the Macarena with a dark Vader mask and dance that was really funny

@MaraJade
That sounds like fun! The people I used to play with were so serious! X(
I later played a chaotic neutral bard just to annoy them, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah the tablet rpg serious guys!!X(
it’s a game my quest are really funny changing some die roll for a poker hand or a die fight between a orc berseker and a elf using a chess mechanic the Orc win and the elf become a small reduced amulet to the warrior! that was a good quest.,

hi im back sorry i had to leave without commenting on your suggestions , my charger broke and my tablet only had 5% energy (no kidding) before it finally way.i am now using my laptop which only recently decided to start working.

Your all a bunch of hero hating jokers :expressionless: There is nothing wrong with taking a game seriously, you should learn to respect people game seriousness,*coughs* MaraJade *coughs*. There is absolutely nothing wrong with honorable knights/warriors, though I’ve never much like paladin characters in any story since they’re usually religious zealots, so I prefer to form my characters into noble warriors with an honest soul and silver-tongue, with a personal situation dependent creed to follow by; Do whats right. My characters also tend to turn into playboys of sorts.

nothing wrong with that i guess , so what should we call you now?

O,Noble knight cloudian

Lol That would be pretty awesome.

yeah but im lazy and my fingers are raw from typing so just, cloudian will do.

Here is a really cool Dating sim game! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnF_Y2vnso

@2ton Hatoful Boyfriend is a desent into insanity that starts to make sence only on the climb back up. I still love it though~
Anghel is my favorite, he’s delusional but also has hypnotic powers so he can pull others into his fantasy RPG world.

@Katgirl64 What can I say, Birds want me. People wanna be me.