Need help!

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with this script. quictest says on line nine i need “expected choice body”. PLease Help!

You are sitting outside at a French cafe on a warm spring day, scanning the passing flow of pedestrians
for a likely target. Your stomache growls. While you wait for your victim, you decide to order a bite to eat.
You attempt to the attention of the waitress, calling…
*choice
__#“Ici, garcon,”; in your perfect French, raising your inder finger.
____*set intelligence +20
____*goto waitress
__#“If you don’t get over here by the time I count to five, I’m going to kick you in to __next week,”; flexing your arms to emphasize the point.
____*set strength +20
____*goto waitres
__#“Hey beautiful, you wanna take my order?”; flashing your irresistable smile.
____*set charisma +20
____*label waitress
____The waitress’s head turns, and she hurries over to your tabel.
____*choice
#Puis-je prendre votre commande, monsieur? (Can I take your order, sir?)
*set gender “male”
*set title “Sir”
*goto order
#Puis-je prendre votre commande, madame? (Can I take your order, ma’am?)
*set gender “female”
*set title “Ma’am”
*label order
You order an espresso and a blueberry muffin,
which costs you the last of your money. Oh well. You’ll soon have a chance to secure some more funds, won’t you?
*goto meal
#nothing. On second thought I’ll just snatch that croissant of her tray while no one’s looking.
*set stealth +20
*label meal
While you enjoy your breakfast, why don’t we establish a little bit about your history…

I’ve noticed two mistakes at a quick glance - first you needed 2 extra indents on line 9 in the code below.
Second, you misspelled waitress as waitres - that will be an error for anyone who picks that option.

Updated code below.

You are sitting outside at a French cafe on a warm spring day, scanning the passing flow of pedestrians
for a likely target. Your stomache growls. While you wait for your victim, you decide to order a bite to eat.
You attempt to the attention of the waitress, calling…
*choice
__#“Ici, garcon,”; in your perfect French, raising your inder finger.
____*set intelligence +20
____*goto waitress
__#“If you don’t get over here by the time I count to five, I’m going to kick you in to ____next week,”; flexing your arms to emphasize the point.
____*set strength +20
____*goto waitress
__#“Hey beautiful, you wanna take my order?”; flashing your irresistable smile.
____*set charisma +20
____*label waitress
____The waitress’s head turns, and she hurries over to your tabel.
____*choice
#Puis-je prendre votre commande, monsieur? (Can I take your order, sir?)
*set gender “male”
*set title “Sir”
*goto order
#Puis-je prendre votre commande, madame? (Can I take your order, ma’am?)
*set gender “female”
*set title “Ma’am”
*label order
You order an espresso and a blueberry muffin,
which costs you the last of your money. Oh well. You’ll soon have a chance to secure some more funds, won’t you?
*goto meal
#nothing. On second thought I’ll just snatch that croissant of her tray while no one’s looking.
*set stealth +20
*label meal
While you enjoy your breakfast, why don’t we establish a little bit about your history…

Looking at your indenting from (can I take your order, sir?) onwards, the spaces are all wrong. You will need 6-8 indents for each line.