Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I was waiting for your comment! :grin:

That depends on your choices. [quote=“Snowflower, post:160, topic:27494”]
Also, can you become a skilled mage
[/quote]

Yes. [quote=“Snowflower, post:160, topic:27494”]
Why would I send Marcus to a monastery? If he is on my side, or a decent king, I will be content to (mostly) leave him alone and use my influence to get things done. If he isn’t on my side, or I really want to be king, he goes to the monastery, where it is much harder for him to threaten my rule, and I don’t want to kill him because he is my brother.
[/quote]

Sending Marcus to the monastery would be complicated. He is already married, so he can’t be a priest. If he is the king, he would be a good one. The only downside in that ending is that a bunch of people would oppose to him, considering that he is not full noble.[quote=“Snowflower, post:160, topic:27494”]
On a (slightly) unrelated note: Is it possible to unite the two kingdoms (or at the very least, keep the peace permanent)?
[/quote]

Uniting the kingdom is possible, but it would require a claim to the kingdom. As for peace, it is in the achievements.

6 Likes

How would the MC get a claim to Lucraex?
Would he have a son with Sophia, then kill, sterilize, or find a certain secret about Vince so that said son is the only heir to Lucraex? And this is after the MC plots himself on Darvis’s throne. Alternatively, he could marry his daughter to Vince .

2 Likes

3 ways:

1. Fabricate a claim
2. Wage war for Sophia’s claim.
3. Have 100 ambition. You will have an option to conquer it. Thus shall be called "The Conqueror.’

Your child with Sophia would be too young to rule.

3 Likes

Would the third one lead to hate from a lot of people though? Or would you be considered heroic?

The people of Darvis would resent you. But if proved to be a good king, they will soon forgive you. Besides, Aegon Targaryen conquered the seven kingdoms. :grin:

3 Likes

Welp you’ve convinced me. I can’t see any better argument being made then that.

2 Likes

You could be his regent! :smiley:

1 Like

Hm… I’ll think about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ending is still far from now anyway.

2 Likes

First of all, I really caught off guard at part where Javier say "will you marry me?):joy: why he would by the way?:sweat_smile: And when mc grown up, what can he do?

5 Likes

Same with me I was like

WHAT??!!

4 Likes

Hahahaha! :joy:

There are a bunch of easter eggs that I will be putting in the story.

3 Likes

I don’t know what it is but I already love this game.
Quite honestly though, I think that I am more interested on the MC trying to be the best brother for Marcus then anything else. I don’t mean that MC won’t be hoping to be King of a different kingdom or having some sort of power. But I’m kinda hoping for a scene where people are insulting Marcus for his less then noble blood and MC stands up for him and swears his loyalty to his brother or Marcus is feeling inferior because he’s scared that he’ll be failure as King and the MC comforts him in a brothly fashion.
Call me a sap if you want but I find it adorable.

7 Likes
# A Wooden Sword. It's made of oak wood and is the length of the sword Javier uses. 
		"As much as I want to give you a real one, you're still too young to wield a dangerous weapon."

(Blades +5)

This doesn’t add +5 blades, it’s in startup.txt.

Queen Victoria of house Broston.

Is the house supposed to be capitalised right? At the end of startup.

1 Like

Is that scene where Javier wants to marry us , does that scene serves the purpose of defining our orientation ?

Similar questions is this a straight feudalism orthofeet Elizabeth some Royal bureaucracy and what does the government look like and what are all the titles in the kingdom of and I’ll be so bold lasting. Kingdom self normally carries thermal titles. What are the titles of the king of D

1 Like

I’m quite intrigued by this WIP and look forward to how it will develop, gender-locked games are so few and far between that its really quite exciting to discover a new one in the works.

Childhood is such an interesting phase, still too naive to be lucid of the cynical machinations driving your daily life as you discover what kind of individual you are. I quite admire the King, its awesome that he’s a warrior and I am bracing myself for the inevitable pressure the Queen will place upon the MC.

Although the Javier easter egg perplexes me, it seems popular here but completely caught me off-guard, I mean he’s been like a father to my MC.

2 Likes

hmmm? married to who exactly, if we choose to romance melissa who is he married?

Why not 4) Have gay marriage legalized then divorce Sophie to marry Vince. :wink:

1 Like

To Melissa
20 char…

so even if we romance melissa she still marry our brother?
then sorry to say this @Sophia but that romance sux, i voted for melissa in the poll, but if she marry our brother anyway then call my vote off…not interested in having second plates