Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Keep in mind that she may or may not be queen by this point. Marxus is first in line, so. Also, the MC and Sophia may or may not love each other. I doubt any Lucraexian royals want war, though. All they had to do was not agree to marry Sophia to the MC. Though I agree it may have something to do with her maybe being a spy. In that case, the list of suspects just got a lot bigger. :expressionless:

The Canon sophia was queen.

Yep. Buut quite a few things can change from canon here, so who knows? :confused:

canon story will differ than this so sophia would have to choose something that is inevitable so possibility 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 but in 9 he only wants power as we still are second prince

Sooo confused. :confused::exploding_head: But anyway, I know Sophia can be kept safe by keeping Clithus safe. So that’s what I’ll do. (But who the heck kills her?? O.o)

Lets think who WOULDNT kill her. Sophia, Clithus (duh) Kris

Maybe she could kill sophia

taps paper Phoenix Wright style Motives. :expressionless:

Summary

She likes Clithus and Clithus would hate her if she did that

1 Like

I don’t know her moral alignment and her views regarding ANYTHING so maybe she could kill her

1 Like

She die because she protect princess sophia if memory serves me right

sigh I’m not even going to ask. Ughhhh my head. :exploding_head:

1 Like

A bit unlikely, @Sophia already stated she don’t like killing

1 Like

Man. Don’t you sleep sabrina. Because you are always onn. ( was meant to be a compliment if sounds rude or anything )

1 Like

Why thank you. You can call me whatever pronoun you wish, it doesn’t really matter to me. Funny you should mention, I actually recently became interested in the BBC Sherlock series. However you do take more initiative in thinking about the mysteries as opposed to me who has to be interested in one of these questions or asked for my take on what may be going on.

2 Likes

Just eternal torture. :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: it’s probably because Philippines timezones and here just different a bit

1 Like

Philippines is +3 from IST that’s why I can catch Sophia online sometimes

1 Like

A bit?! You literally have 12 hours on me. Let me guess, is it close to 8pm where you live?

Um…I thought it was +8. Im pretty sure +3 is eastern Europe eastern Africa and Middle East