Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

"You were 17 years old when you first married your enemy. "

niceeee, my wife hates me.

5 Likes

Except here my mc has to tell his “wife” (who may be sexually attracted to him) he’s really super duper gay. That’ll go over well. :unamused:

2 Likes

I like it so far even though I don’t usually like playing as a male. Only because I feel awkward making choices because I feel like I wouldn’t make the choices that a man usually makes, if that make sense. However, I didn’t mind when playing your story. I like the storyline I just wanted to ask one question, why did the MC evil stat get higher when he cried. I know his mother was irritated about his actions but he’s a baby. He didn’t know what was happening so he cried big whoop. “She’ll remember that?” Is she going to hate the MC for something he did when he was only a couple of months? Anywho, there was one typo I’m pretty sure it was mentioned but in Jarvis scene I believe that it said her instead of him. I can’t remember but something like that. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Jesus [quote=“Jesus, post:17, topic:27494”]
put a knife under the pillow
Wow, wow, I’m not going to kill her, I’ll just take certain … Precautions :innocent::wink:
[/quote]

If it turns out to be a normal wedding night :heart_eyes: and your precautions gets exposed :fearful: then you are doomed my friend :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

It’s seems interesting I’m going to check it out know

The medieval subject has been used a lot, but I look forward to your take on it and your incorporation of magic.

I do enjoy a good medieval story though. Chilvalry isn’t dead

I was just telling my girlfriend today that I don’t know how I used to keep on top of everything on these forums, so now that a guy has beaten me to bringing up having a female option I think I have to cry :sob: So I’ll just say pleeeeeease let me make a lesbian character :grin:

3 Likes

Awww Lizzy these forums have even taught me a thing or two about representation and women’s issues, including lesbian ones in particular. :wink:

Also if you don’t have as much insomnia as me be thankful for it.

2 Likes

When you meet Javier. If you decide not to speak. You get an error.

Thank you. :slight_smile:[quote=“Nisha, post:43, topic:27494”]
why did the MC evil stat get higher when he cried.
[/quote]

I ran out of ideas. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I will change it when I think of a more realistic situation or if someone gives me an idea.

When you vomit at her dress, you will decrease your mother’s opinion. I put “she’ll remember that” because in the next scene, your mother hands you to one of her servants. If you didn’t vomit on her, she keeps you in her arms. In other words, I was testing the ‘consequences’.[quote=“Nisha, post:43, topic:27494”]
Anywho, there was one typo I’m pretty sure it was mentioned but in Jarvis scene I believe that it said her instead of him.
[/quote]

These bugs have been fixed with the new update.

Lol haha. :smile:

Unfortunately, this story is gender-locked. This is the first book where you can play as the prince of Darvis. In the second book, you will play as your wife. So, you can play a lesby character in the second book.

3 Likes

hi, 1~ Welcome :relaxed:
you have many options to make it different from what you drew before, i dont know what u drew before, but i think duchy of torvia can be one of those options , either by making war with lucraex if our mc falls in love with someone from the duchy of torvia or if we choose to fall in love with the princess of lucraex make the duchy of torvia make war with us, ( as for the pretty obvious difference in 2 big countries vs a duchy, you can make torvia schemes and take control of one of those countrys, be it darvis or lucraex , im devil i know Petyr Baelish im looking at you lol )
also another alternative is make a tournament where the mc is forced to join, then make us kill the King / prince of lucraex…
accidentally or not…

hmm i think i agree with many people here to not have gender-locked since you will limit the people who will play this game , in the end is up to you ( choice of romance, tin star and many other just changed pronouns like my bro lucid :kissing_heart: )

anyway, is niceeee to have more medieval games… :confetti_ball:Yayyy Yayy

edit> if you ever run out of ideas send me msg :wink:

2 Likes

Well, you’ll have to wait for Sophia’s next girl only game I guess

1 Like

Well I had to try :grin: I don’t personally play games where my character has been violated by a man, but I do wish you the best of luck with your story :smile:

3 Likes

well it will be something like this:

wife: ehh…love why you have a knife under your pillow?

mc: walking slowly to the door

Darling you must understand that one always has to have some caution…run out the castle like a maniac and never return

3 Likes

Well then it’s our Kingdom that’s going to be doomed :sparkler::radioactive:

1 Like

Wife: your cation only is effective if you haven’t been poisoned sorry luv…

3 Likes

ehh don’t worry I’ll come up with something on the way.[quote=“Drakeye, post:56, topic:27494, full:true”]
Wife: your cation only is effective if you haven’t been poisoned sorry luv…
[/quote]

Lying on the floor with my last breath

and who say you are not poisoned too?..remember that tea? evil grin

2 Likes

What’s with instantly wanting to murder her? We’ve not even met the character yet xD

4 Likes

That’s how it goes one group wants to murder them the other wants to keep their political hostage (the married person) alive and happy.

3 Likes

Sounds like a happy marriage.

1 Like