Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Could someone please tell me what stat you need to know the political relations between countries so that you’re dad doesn’t get mad that you don’t know and how to increase it.

You need your History (the one below Knowledge) stats at least 5. You can increase it by picking choice where Javier give a large book when MC still baby, or choose to win historical debate at beginning of chapter 2. Or both if it suit you.

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

If you do one, I’d play

1 Like

A little late to the party, but I’m keeping posted for the Princess’s POV!

3 Likes

For those who doesn’t know this, I’m working on another project titled “This Blood of Mine.” I will work on TBM until I finish its 1st chapter.

So yeah, I can’t work on Kingdoms for any moment now.

9 Likes

After you finish the first chapter will you only work on the new game or will you divide time between them ?

Then I would focus all my time to Kingdoms.

8 Likes

will you be alternating between both series every chapter or so? like once one chapter of tbm is complete, you switch to kingdoms. once one chapter of kingdoms is complete, you switch to tbm?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to do that.

8 Likes

thank you, queen of chaos and my tears.

3 Likes

@Sophia

I love both Games!

1 Like

But… My beloved princess Sophia is waiting for me with hate in her eyes! Lol cant wait for more!

3 Likes

Who is the most hated character in the story?

• King Andus
  • Marxus
  • Queen Victoria
  • Others (kindly state who)

0 voters

THE POLL IS CLOSED

2 Likes

And yes, I’ll be doing something based on the poll presented.

5 Likes

the one that is not Sophia, the yandere one.

ALL HAIL QUEEN SOPHIA!.......crusade war now

2 Likes

Assemble the Paladins!

2 Likes

The shipping wars… They’re BACK AGAIN

7 Likes

The road to my ascension shall be paved with blood!

Come…all of you who worship the false goddess, the time for your reckoning has come.

The brotherhood of Melissa shall see to it that your cult are cleansed from this realm!

2 Likes

Um… I’m not worshipping anyone just stating the fact that Melissa is cliche and Clithus+Sophia are waaaaay more interesting ROs…

3 Likes