!help There is a broken link in Introduction to Choice Script

I am new here, I have played several Choice Script games, and I wish my first post here was more exciting, but I don’t know who else to tell. The second link on the In Introduction to ChoiceScript (the one that says download the ChoiceScript source.) I knew there would be a steep learning curve and my lack of technical know-how is… lacking, to say the least, so I knew it wouldn’t be easy. However, I think this would at least help me start.

P.S. I couldn’t find anything resembling tech support, but if there is I’m sorry.

2 Likes

First of all… welcome! Happy to have you :grin:

Now to the problem. The link worked for me. It automatically downloads github, see if it got lost in your computer files?

If it just didn’t work for whatever reason, try this: http://github.com/dfabulich/choicescript/zipball/master
Copy and paste that into your browser. Hopefully that works!

I should mention, don’t just click it. You have to actually select the whole link, copy it, then paste it into another tab.

2 Likes

The link functions fine on my end. It’s a link to download the CS package in a .rar file named “dfabulich-”.
Try checking your download page of the browser? And I recommend to not use mobile to browse it.

4 Likes