Development tools question

What are the best tools to use for someone who’s not very good at coding? Also is there a tool that lets me see what the WIP will look like as I’m creating it? For example being able to see where my branches go as I make them.

1 Like

I believe, [Chronicler] suits your taste.
Try finding it via the forum search.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will check it out later.

1 Like

Chronicler is definitely a good resource. You can also try CSIDE (seaside); it has a lot of helpful features that you might find useful, like auto-indent, highlighting correct commands, an included tutorial, integrated Quicktest and Randomtest, and the ability to click a button and see how your game will look right away.

4 Likes

The ChoiceScriptDev Wiki has an overview of the various options on its Development Tools page, including related useful links. It might be worth a peek.

3 Likes

Lel. I don’t know why I can’t stop giggling looking at the comments of both you guys :3

No surprise there, since we’re giving serious consideration to teaming up as a comedy duo. Vaudeville is due a revival any day now—I feel it in my bones.

Then again, it may just be that this looks a very likely topic to turn up in future searches on the subject, so it seemed a good place to provide helpful info. :sunglasses:

4 Likes