Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

I’m sorry if this has been asked before, but I replayed the game like 10 times to try out different ROs (they were all so good omg) and I remember seeing that there was an achievement to close down the school or something. I tried so hard to achieve that, but I never managed. So… how do we do that? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve only done that once. I don’t know exactly how to get it, but I think you might have to get rid of Lady Renaldt, have a high virtue (maybe popularity as well), have Gallatin do terribly in Creme de la Creme, or/and tell the investigator to close down the school. I don’t rememer how I closed down the school, but I vaguely remember asking the investigator and they basically did it

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking: I remember asking the investigator but I always tried to do well in the competition, so maybe I have to do all of what you mentioned. In my playthroughs, they always got shocked and all, but at the end the school remained and the headmaster got investigated but not removed (I think). I’ll try your method next time.

1 Like

Alright. Good luck and hopefully it works!

1 Like

No you don’t need to lose the Creme De La Creme Competition to shut down the college
I’ve done it with one of my MCs even with Gallatin winning
Maybe it has something to do more with how successful you are at exposing Lady Renaldt like you need to get her removed to face criminal charges first before being able to

2 Likes

I haven’t really played DnD before (not available in our country unfortunately)
So sorry If I said something wrong XD
They are wonderful and obviously well thought out characters :heart:
Especially the unique skills and equipments (molotovs, toy rabbit and the garnet necklace XD
It suits them so well
And Stubborn Grudges hahhahaha sounds about right

For Auguste maybe something related to their “freezing stare that chastens even the most defiant of rowdy students” as strengths while their FOMO as a weakness?

The fan made book was really good and the two Among Us comments is just :rofl: :rofl:
Are they your friends?
The concept was interesting and there seems to be a lot going on the background and twist to come XD
Also the small details that shows you really read a lot on the Tumblr Asks (the height thing)
And the sassiness and sarcasm-

But there are some things I was confused and would like to ask as well,

Things I’m Confused About:

1. Alice is the protector of the dimensions and it is stated on the earlier parts that she go through the the inner-dimensional tubes of the dimensions in order for them to not know they co-exist and keep order.
    So why is she confused and shocked when she first went to the Dimension of the Prestigious? Shouldn’t she already know what it looks like considering she was the protector of said dimensions and she has a nookbook too to at least check what it looks like before going if she forgot?
  2. Just clarifying, her using the Rift Scissors to open the portal doors means she can’t make rifts just about anywhere with the scissors?
  3. I get that Alice tries to bury her memories of Eric and friends but at the beginning she at least remember that she has been to a school too so why did she say that the Creme people were her first friends at first?
  4. The nature of the Chaos. Alice herself stated that she killed some of them before and she saw evil in the Chaos but why is it now comforting her? And why is Alice not surprised by this and even expected it? She didn’t exactly doubted it too as trying to let her guard down.
  5. When did this happen? I’m guessing AU Creme where Blaise didn’t got thrown to the mines but the time is ___? After Sports Day and before Applications? Because it is their last year in Gallatin and Lady Renaldt is still here so it can’t be after graduation

Suggestions:

1. Alice says that she doesn’t want others getting hurt by her missions but:
    a. She instantly tell them what’s happening (at least add some hesitation or add reasoning like “they already saw anyway” in the text)
    b. Let the Etiquette Class go on (The Chaos situation is obviously more dire than proper table setting and I feel like Hartmann himself wouldn’t even suggest that considering they almost got attacked several times in a row themselves)
    c. Suggest Lily stabs herself to find the real Hartmann when Alice already knows who is who. I just find that scene unnecessary and only done to show “true Hartmann care deeply about her” and Alice’s other skills
  2. Initially, Freddie and Delacroix’s personalities seem to get swapped a bit?
    Delacroix I feel like is more reserved and silent than awkward and shy. They are also more on the cautious side themselves.
    Freddie seems to be colder than how they actually is. They weren’t cautious when we first met them in Creme and are actually quite friendly and easily startled (but yes a bit sarcastic when it comes to ghost topics)
    Additionally, I feel like they should be more skeptical/curious about the dimensions thing? Like saying how scientifically it isn’t possible or pester Alice with many questions about it?
1 Like

noooooooo, so sad!

I thought really hard about those. I’m glad you liked them :smiley:

Oooooohhh, that sounds cool. I’'ll think about that when making the Archambaults.

Yup. They were the first to read it. They all really liked Max xDD.

She’s never been to that dimension before. Neither has the chaos. There’s technically like millions of dimensions that haven’t even been touched by the villain nor Alice.

Specifically, there will be “weak points” that dimensions have that Alice can cut into to open a portal into said dimension. She won’t know what type of dimension it is until she actually goes into the dimension. She can make smaller portals at will that are for teleporting to places in the dimension (like a sub-set of portals…if that makes sense).

She never had friends at school besides Eric, Alex, and Jack but she forgot them, so at that point, she thought the CdlC cast was her first friends.

Oh god. I don’t know how to explain that one without spoilers. But I will say that the Chaos and Alice act like siblings and they have ground rules when it comes to fighting (though Alice is always on guard even when it’s not implied. She has been backstabbed by one person who she did care about in her life).

It is an AU. It’s after the Veridancy Holidays if that helps (because I believe Lily or Gonzalez said that they’re coming back from the holidays).

Oops.
a. Yeah, I’ll definitely add more hesitation/reason to it. I tend to get straight into the problem at hand without reasoning. Whoops.
b. That’s a good idea. Though I should delay Alice’s injury then if that’s the case…
c. I’m confused. I should get rid of the scene or Alice shouldn’t know who’s who?

Oh crap. I did not realize that was happening. Whoops! My bad.
Caution will be added
I didn’t think I was making Freddie more colder, but now reading back, I definitely did :sweat_smile:
And the question bombarding should be when? Near the beginning or…?

I think visitors via my link can make suggestions in the book themselves (cuz I put “people with link can comment” so go ballistics with suggestion in my book; I won’t mind).

1 Like

@WhoAmI and @Tyrexisaurus_Rex – if you guys are to discuss “The Rift Between Worlds,” maybe it would be better to move that to a private message group?

This thread is meant to be focused mainly on CdlC itself. Thanks! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Is there a way to romance Auguste while being against Lady Renaldt or is her approval necessary for a successful romance?

2 Likes

Yes, you can even repeatedly get in her way while romancing her kid. Fun times.

3 Likes

Ooops
I’m so sorry
It was completely my fault >_<
I was the one that ask and put the comments here instead :sweat_smile:
Thank you for informing us :heart:

1 Like

Yes it’s possible and I’ve heard that if you are extremely successful on the investigation, when you go with Auguste in the end scene, it will be their Aunt that is with them instead of Lady Renaldt

2 Likes

Lmao I can’t wait to rebel against her and date her kid at the same time. I am coming for you Lady Renaldt.

1 Like

Oh that’s cool, thanks for answering!

1 Like

Can confirm WhoAmI’s spoiler tag. It was a nice touch how Auguste has completely different endings.

3 Likes

It really was, my fave interaction from all Auguste’s different endings was when [spoiler] you get sent to the mines but don’t manage to get Lady R thrown into prison[spoiler]. If you tell Auguste about what went down when you visit then they’re super concerned about MC’s continuing safety which was sweet.

Also Auguste’s different reactions towards an MC who publically denounced Lady R vs a MC who settled things quietly. I was a pro at speedrunning Auguste’s route by the end lol.

2 Likes

Your spoiler failed. Put a slash at the [spoiler] on the end.

1 Like

@marvey Thank you :heart:

Can you tell me what happened in the variants??I’m curious to know
Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

From what I know (and it’s very limited since I’ve only done Auguste’s route once for the achievement), Auguste will confront you about her mother’s situation being true and will yell at you for denouncing them if you did it publicly (I felt bad about it, but also give the MC slack if they were thrown into the mines! I know nothing about the route if you didn’t do it publicly.

1 Like

:grimacing:

True though
But then, Auguste is probably shocked by it too and hence, lose their poise