Choice of Games Contest for Interactive Novels - WINNING ENTRIES ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks so much to the judges for spending so much of your time looking at our work!
:clap::clap::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

Congratulations to all the authors that managed to complete their games for this contest, I look forward to eventually being able to buy them and give them a go once they get done with the publishing queue.

10 Likes

Great job everyone! Congratulations and looking forward to the final publication of the games!

5 Likes

Ditto for me as well.

Thanks to CoG for organizing this shindig, and congratulations to the winners! Hopefully this was a good experience for all involved. I know for me it has been a huge inspiration, and I’m quite glad I participated.

14 Likes

Congrats to the winners, with no less admiration than for everyone who submitted a complete entry at all. You should all be very proud! :grin::heart:

I look forward to checking out the winning entries when they are available and I sincerely hope CoG hosts another competition in the future.

13 Likes

Congratulations to: @Scribblesome, @SharpOne, @TwoSharp, and @Luxtizer for their hard work and dedication in putting forth winning entries!

Congratulations to @Samuel_H_Young, @Avery_Moore and @Delliot for their hard work and dedication in putting forth finalist entries!

Congratulations to @Charles_Parkes for his hard work and dedication in putting forth an entry that received Honorable Mention!

For those in the community that helped me put forth my entry, I want to extend my innermost heartfelt thanks! Without all of your support, advise and feedback, I would never have the courage to submit an entry in the first place. It was an honor working with each and every one of you. :two_hearts:

29 Likes

Congwagulations!

3 Likes

Coagulations. (20 characters)

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone! I can’t wait to read them :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who submitted an entry! Just getting that far is a major achievement.

I wish I could have entered, but sadly, due to my location, I wasn’t able to. Perhaps the next competition will have a wider scope of nations that are eligible?

7 Likes

Wow! I am incredibly happy, honored, and excited! Thank you so much to the entire Choice of Games crew for putting this contest together. Congratulations to all of my fellow authors. No matter how your entries did, it is an impressive accomplishment to have completed an entry.

I can’t wait to see what the community thinks of The Twelve Trials. I had a blast writing it. A big thank you to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement while it was in the works.

14 Likes

Congratulations to the winner! Drinks are on you tonight :eyes::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who entered! The level must have been very high, there was a couple I saw which I was sure would place! I look forward to seeing all the games that come out of this comp :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats guys/girls on the big win you all really earned it

4 Likes

Well, great job to everyone! FInishing a story in itself is hard, let alone doing it in a year. Here’s hoping we’ll see something like a contest in the future.

5 Likes

Congrats! Can’t wait to see them all published

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated. It’s hard work and it’s much appreciated by a lot of people.

3 Likes

congrats and love to all

1 Like

Hey guys congrats!
I wanted to know more info about the authors though, like their ages for example, either way, I’m glad u guys won and we are thrilled to read new books!
B-)

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

2 Likes