Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

You are not allowed to as any question involving the authors progress, I think that question comes under that so be careful OK :smile:.

tsk tsk tsk

Siros, you’re losing your touch.

You know, not once have I seen Rainer involved in this discussion.

#######RainerMattersToo

2 Likes

Oh well sorry then just curious

HEY HEY HEY

TSUBASA AND KIOSHI WEREN’T THERE TOO.

DON’T BREAK UP THE LOVE CUZ YOUR WAIFU WASN’T PART OF OUR LIFE-U.

…realz.

Come up with a nickname then! ^^

2 Likes

Baener.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hahahaha baener’s a good one xD

2 Likes

It is on it’s way to the finish line >wwww< hopefully soon hehehehe
But the public demo is what you see right now :slight_smile: so no more chapter updates anymore TwT just refinements~

4 Likes

Hmm thats great really looking forward to it

@Ros_e, I would like to ask about the glossary of the stats like what expression and understanding do.

There are suppose to be extra choices for more expressive MCs and understanding MCs >www< might make it a hidden stat though

1 Like

Ah. I see. I still wondering if the MC chose to tended various clubs in the previous school, won’t that increase the courage, charm and academics stats (though they may give a smaller amount compared to first three choices)?

Then again, the coding can be a problem…

Those were mostly just your character starting stats >www< it’s to determined the Reverie you get later as well

Might be a little late on the Halloween surprise :blush: gonna make sure there’re no bugs and proofread before setting it up [unlike my actual game, which had never been proper proofread yet :joy:]

7 Likes

I know this question is a bit out but…can someone tell me what exactly the puddle mean? (sorry if this give spoiler)

@Vattena what happens to water when it Frozen what does it turn into

@Terrell_Williams thank you very much😀

Happy Halloween guys~ :skull: :ghost: :candy: :candle: :smiling_imp:

Don’t view this if you wanna see the costumes one by one by yourselves >www<
Will update the link on the first thread in a few hours~

Do use the spoiler tab if you want to discuss about the content or costumes for now >www<

[details=MC costume choices]The first row costumes are available for both male and females~

[/details]

14 Likes

OMG!!! The princess costume is adorable! Now I’m torn between that and picking witch to match my darling :revolving_hearts:

What is the name of the reverie with owl mask?