BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

That’s… that’s ok. I’m totally not heartbroken or anything hahaha… Anyway thanks guys!

3 Likes

Suuuuuuure

4 Likes

Right, got another question! Is Anthony an RO in this book?? Or will be in the next?

1 Like

Next one.

Anthony, Megan House, Daniel Salazar, and Michael will be the new ROs in Book Two. Plus the ROs we already have in Book One.

24 Likes

:eyes: anxious

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t been in here in forever! :frowning:

Could someone give me an update of any new info (for like, all of 2020 I think), so I don’t need to read through hundreds of posts?

Is everything going alright for you, @MichaelMaxwell?
Other than the general state of the world, I mean…

3 Likes

Rattled and shaken, but doing good! :smile:

I’ll be making a new thread soon.

27 Likes

That’s good to hear! :blush:

For the next game? Or something else?
Have you settled on a title for it?

1 Like

Yes, Breach:Chicago War Zone

33 Likes

Jeez, looks like Chicago’s turning into everyone’s favourite anarchy server.

13 Likes

That doesn’t sound good for Chicago! :sweat_smile:

I’ll look forward to it!

1 Like

Michael will be the new ROs in Book Two

hooo boy those fanfics writer gonna squeal in joy and me too ofc

4 Likes

Man it’s been eons since I’ve been here! Congratulations on the release first of all, you did not disappoint with Gabriel and that ending boi :eyes: I’d nag for a sequel but perfection takes time!

I’m a little shook Michael’s going to be an RO (let’s be real tho, we’ve all had that thought at least once while playing Breach)! Gotta ask: if MC chose Gabe in Book 1 but something starts brewing with Michael in Book 2, will there be conflict? :no_mouth:

10 Likes

I just finished the FBI path, can’t say that I’m glad that I’ve chosen that path lol. It was very intense and heart-wrenching.

5 Likes

bro,I can still feel the wounds that were opened in my chest when the informant’s route ends (oh … forget it, it’s just the bullet wounds my MC received)

8 Likes

tenor

Breach: Chicago War Zone is coming…

The first alpha for the sequel for Breach: TAJ has just been uploaded to patreon. By the end of the month (most likely by start of November) it will be made public for everyone to play. The link will be posted here, and also on the CoG forums in it’s own thread, which currently doesn’t exist yet…

The alpha will contain part 1 of chapter 1, both for the Archangel and the FBI side. It’s more than 100,000 words. The finished game will have 4 chapters, 2 parts to each chapter. After this, I will continue to update them on a monthly basis, if I’m able, with patrons being given a 30-20 day early access to work out all the bugs and kinks, if there is any.

It’s been a rough year. I’ve used that excuse way too many times and I’m getting sick of saying it. Hopefully, when everything returns to normal, I should be able to finish the damn game somewhere around next year! :smile:

… it’s 3:28 AM in the morning, what am I doing…

91 Likes

Oh for fucks sake, @MichaelMaxwell!! :joy: :rofl:

You’re mad! :purple_heart:

18 Likes

Big party, now. Can’t wait to commit some more violent crime.

6 Likes

Just me rn:

I’ve been waiting for this announcement for ages! You crazy crazy madman…I mean genius! :sweat_drops:

15 Likes

Soooo excited for this!!! Also 100K words from the get go?? It’s time to feast, y’all!!

5 Likes