An impassive MC

Heyo, I just finished playing a WIP which I had my MC be emotionally detached and just didn’t care about anything. It felt great. Does anyone else like playing with an MC that’s emotionless?

22 Likes

Which game was it?

1 Like

Which WIP? Those are my favorite MCs. In games that give you personality scales I go for apathetic as possible lol.

1 Like

I’m thinking it could be Mind Blind, since that’s the newest/most popular WiP that lets you have a pretty apathetic, detached MC.

4 Likes

Your correct!

2 Likes

Well i like roleplay so it is not my first choice but i like a MC that i can play around with to get a different experience.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check it out!

As for the original question, I know I’ve played some games that let you be apathetic but I can’t think of many off the top of my head. I played The Passenger recently and I think it fits pretty well.

3 Likes

It can be fun and interesting ya. Just make sure to make them like likable as well. Not cog related but byleth from three houses comes to mind. Oh and nanami from norn 9

1 Like

The ones I remember off the top of my head are:

I, The Forgotten One (Although it’s more of a PTSD-induced apathy rather than anything else)

Mind Blind

The Passenger

I remember having read a few more where your MC could be as apathetic as possible but i don’t remember their names.

1 Like