Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

I’m a gay military guy lol.

I played myself exactly how i am (lol how original) and I love the customization options this time around. As much as I want the next part now, I know I can wait for it (like Christmas :D)

@trollhunterthethird:
On the one hand, there may be a “soft lockout” on some romance combos (i.e. something needs a given stat to trigger, so some backgrounds will be more likely to trigger it). On the other hand, the big question is going to be the teenager, since that may require some dedicated writing.

Can’t wait to play the rest of the game! (don’t rush though it will be awsome no matter when it comes out) @JimD I don’t know if this is a error but when I type in a nickname for the little boy to call you and I choose uncle it says he “will call you uncle .” No matter what I type in.

@Beezlebub:
Hey, it’s a new Army!

Who needs the army :stuck_out_tongue: my cop can just arrest the crap out of the zombies :smiley:

@Storm do zombies have any rights that need to be read to them?

“You have the right to stop groaning, you have the right to stay dead, you have the right to a fair disposal, and lastly you have the right to a headshot” …*BOOM* “Alright deputy bring the next one over.” XD

2 Likes

Being a movie star while watching his own movie is so vain :), you should add an option that your a narcissist. Love everything so far

@Pepper

Well thats what kind of guy my character is :wink:

EXCITED. Will leave notes soon.

New in Version 1.01

• Fixed the name your dependent calls you.
  • Added new hair colors.
  • Added an option to be multiracial or multi-ethnic.
  • Added list of untrained skills to summary

@Nocturnal_Stillness I will add more for Movie Star but wanted to get the beta started :slight_smile:

@CaledonianMafia1987 I may add age and facial hair. They are on the To Do list.

@ArchAngel950 message received!

@Scelous thanks for the typos. Fixing them now. Safe Haven will be shorter than ZE, and I want development to be done by November, 2014. Customization is vast but after chapter 1, I have the game set up to handle customizations for me, so I think it was a ton of upfront work that will show rewards. But your concern is well received as I have a tendency to add more and more complexity.

@JTAL thanks, I fixed that error. Not sure about adding any more challenges or professions at this stage, but I have a wish list going.

@Aquous_Boost cool, that’s what I want – people who play a customized character, even themselves.

@Storm fixed the nickname error. Thanks for the feedback.

@Pepper yes, very vain and I am adding to that scene, soon.

@JimD - No worries, understand perfectly, you offer a lot already. :-bd

Oh, just noticed on a quick-test on the movie star – they have no option to exit their email before accepting a date. Such is the life of the famous, eh? :wink:

I am probably off for Christmas now, so Merry Christmas to you all! :-h

Just a idea but maybe you could replace police officer with law enforcer and place professions such as: police officer, SWAT, FBI agent, marshal, sheriff, or maybe even undercover agent. Also maybe in the soldier you could make MP, or a reserve solder. Other professions I have thought of, are EMP, exterminator, animal control, detective, vigilante, news reporter, professor (less hands on skills than a teacher but more knowledge based skills), and last idea I have is a 911 operator. Even if you don’t consider any of my ideas I’m still fine I just like helping, and suggesting ideas.
:smiley:

1 Like

The inability to exit before picking up a date seems to be a 1.01 change, actually. Before, I could exit early. Now, not so much.

I found a bug:

Playing as a female African-American Combat Medic (what? I like the soldiers) who is afraid of heights and has a Dependent. When the boy (I named him Marcus) first appears, his name isn’t there, it goes right to the next word in the sentence. Can’t say exactly where it is though, because it didn’t come up as an error and I kept going.

I know, that’s immensely helpful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me praising the customizability in this game is redundant at this point, but still, great job. :smiley:

I was hopeing at the begining of thengame that we could keep the squirrel as a pet. Until he was zombified and ran away … I was gonna call him lucky… T.T

I love that I’m able to play as an Asian teenager, (and thus myself). :slight_smile:

So is the MC living alone as a teenager? (Sorry if it’s explained already in the game) How would a child be put under the care of someone under 18?

No you can move out at 16 , with parents permission. At least thats the law here in the U.S.

@JimD has said before that the teenager does live with his or her parents but they are of of town on business or vacation so they probably won’t factor in initially but your teen might make an effort to search for them later on like Clementine in TWD game I suppose.