Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Try restarting the game once and see if it happens again please.

1 Like

Nope still not letting me upgrade anything else

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Now I canā€™t select any before I could at least pick to skills to enhance.

1 Like

Same here on Android seems as if you use plus-plus it some how blocks the option to live up a
another of the skills.

1 Like

What all will it be releasing on? will it be on steam?

1 Like

Skill increases work for me with a normal game or character plus. I notified Choice of Games to check the code.

@817819 It is supposed to be on Steam tomorrow.

1 Like

Excellent I prefer it on my laptop, but iā€™d have bought it for any medium, including kitchen appliances if need be, XD

1 Like

Still not working at all for me

1 Like

Odd but Iā€™ll just play without the extra skill points for now.

1 Like

Wow, I didnā€™t know I could use the save of the previous game. Time to play the last chapter again.

Can someone tell me how I can start a plus-plus game?

1 Like

@Urban thereā€™s a bug preventing character plus-plus. For now, I would play a normal or character plus game.

Will we expect this game to come out tomorrow as intended for IOS? IT was on the google play store but not on the App Store so I was wondering.

Hey, just got this game, loved the first ZE so I was super excited to see that this is out.

One thing - Iā€™m playing a female character, but Lyle and Jillian seem to be referring to be as though I was a guy (using he/him as pronouns). Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I wanted to let you know. Great game so far!

Edit: Hmm, actually in general there seems to be a lot of times where a female character is referred to as he/him.

1 Like

To do a character plus-plus game, choose any profession, then select Choose again. Pick a new profession and it works.

5 Likes

@Scramm [quote=ā€œScramm, post:4833, topic:2000ā€]
Iā€™m playing a female character, but Lyle and Jillian seem to be referring to be as though I was a guy (using he/him as pronouns).
[/quote]

Thatā€™s a strange bug. Thanks for letting me know. Is this in chapter 2 or 3?

1 Like

It is out on ios :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Edit 3: Skip to the edits for actually useful information.

I can also confirm the bug. When calling our neighbor, (The name is random) as a female character, he says ā€˜the dude to my rightā€™ or something to that effect.

A second event occurs also in chapter one, if the MC goes outside to talk to the angry mob outside of Mr. Makarovā€™s house. The exact quote is:

ā€œKelly, this is Nicole,ā€ Tommy says. ā€œHeā€™s friends with Peter Makarov. He can get Peter to come outside.ā€

Edit: I have double checked, and it does say my gender is female (Though oddly this is lower cased, unlike every other stat on the screen, like ā€˜Stealthā€™ or ā€˜College Studentā€™)

Also, when playing through to see if there are any notable differences for a male character, Iā€™ve noticed it hasnā€™t let me pick my gender. I intended to play a female character, but I havenā€™t noticed the choice at all.

Edit 2: I tried the game without getting the extra skill points from ZE 1, and found that this is the issue. The gender is choosable and pronouns are followed by NPCs as long as a game is not imported.

So would it be a good idea to avoid C+/C++ for now, considering it appears to be buggy?

The game is still ready to play without the additional skill points - and not having them doesnā€™t mean game over.

1 Like

Found a bug, if i choose the character plus option using an old save file from zombie exodus the game skips the gender choice and sets it to female.
Edit: sorry, just found out someone posted about it before haha

1 Like