Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Three Discussion Thread

as in puddles getting removed? Did i just kill an imaginary animal? OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE

What i meant is this part in chapter6:
" *else
*if sleeping_bag > 0
“Can we get in the sleeping bag? It’s still kind of cold.”

*if skipped_watch_duty
  "I would love to get in there with you, but my watch duty starts soon."

"Oh," Bailey says, glancing down at the ground. "Is it okay if I stay here?
  *goto BaileyWD"

shouldn’t the if skipped_watch_duty be if not(skipped_watch_duty)?

But I mean, in later episodes the dep does help u scavenge more, like in sharif’s case. Also there is this part: “Huskies enjoy vigorous work, such as pulling carts and sleds or carrying packs.” With that someone would expect for the dog to be able to help in scavenges, like for example crafting some kind of bag and adding it to the dog which will let you scavenge more stuff maybe? I mean I get what you mean, they are supposed to be challenges and all, but this way it is kinda less realistic. The challenging part should be more like “They are hard to take care of and can die and pace you in danger” rather than having less benefits. Like Clementine from telltale walking dead season one, you feed her, teach her, protect her, but she can get u killed in certain circumstances. The nature of these two challenges is different with the rest, so while i agree that they should be actually challenging, the benefits should be there as well.

Also, just remembered something. It would be nice to see chandra join the group if you save her in the interview.

2 Likes

At least in chapter 1, the husky does help you by finding extra stuff.

1 Like

does it? I do remember something like that but I think Jim might have removed that cause i didn’t see it in the code. Might have missed it though. From what i see there’s no actual difference between husky, wolfhound, etc in the game

1 Like

oh btw is there gonna be a bugfix update any time soon?

1 Like

There’s definitely a bug with the Watchtowers. In the menu where you select which improvement to build, both of the Watchtowers remain there aftr you already pick them (though they are added to the list of task properly).
But then as you assign people to these towers (Gina for example), Gina’s is properly listed as "Gina–watchtower (north or south) setup BUT the Assignment list on top of the page still said there are 0 people assigned there.
Then of course, it didn’t get completed when the next progress report come in.

to fix that find watchtower tower in part3groupmanage and part3tasks and delete the tower part

Which file is this in?

those two are the file names

Hm, may I ask where these files are? I am playing the Steam version and don’t know if it is any different. I looked in the steamapps > common > ZE Safe Haven but can’t find them. Sorry for the noob question.

1 Like

honestly im not sure. I think you should open the exe file as a zip or smth? there were stuff about it somewhere in the forum