Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Three Discussion Thread

Yeah well it’s not that bad since I have woody to be the builder instead. But I prefer the ro’s instead since theirs is better unless she gets updated later

1 Like

Hi, guys can you tell me if you can move your safe haven? In Lancelot or other? If yes what are the options? Thank you

1 Like

We can’t move anywhere yet so u will be struck at the junkyard a while yet

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anyone mention this so I’ll ask. Near the end of chapter 11, and while romancing leader Rachel, you’ll have a conversation with her while she showers. Your character will find out about her little scouting trip to the River Dog’s base. Your character also notices that she still hasn’t said everything about the trip. There doesn’t seem to be any further mention in the next chapter about what this secret could be. The game glitched a little so I don’t know if I missed something or if I was supposed to talk to Lopez.

Could this be have something to do with a certain something that happens at the end of part 3?

2 Likes

Thanks for finding and reporting that typo.

There is a definite arc coming. Here is a hint if you dare to read: I would suggest using her on the first mission in part 4 to learn more.

This should be implemented in the current version now. And by implemented, I mean Jillian can get pregnant during that three-way if she is not using birth control pills.

8 Likes

Is it possible to romance Rachel? I’m also very worried that she have bug illness but that the point of this cliffhanger

1 Like

You can.

1. Be an adult and simply romance her.
  2. Be a teen yet have her as a secondary romance.
2 Likes

I hope Jillian have at least triplet😍

4 Likes

I’d be happy with twins atleast. And having Gina involved with the parenting would/will be awesome and wholesome.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I need your help.

Awhile back one from amongst you had stated which survivors were best for certain tasks around the junkyard.

I can’t find that post anywhere on either discussion threads, can anyone replicate it for me or at least help in my search?

1 Like

It’s post 607.

1 Like

I appreciate it

1 Like