Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven, Part 3 Public Beta - updating 9/5/2021

Just before you go to the Silverthornes, a smaller group breaks in, or tries to. After you’ve fended them off, two of them (who hadn’t been directly involved in the break-in) try to join your group instead. Allison is one of those two.

Hopefully Alison becomes a RO for teenage mc

Or August. We need more Teenager ROs

1 Like

I’m really loving the game and the way it progresses​:sob::fire:You are a gifted writer.

I did find some couple that of errors:

Summary

Allison and her friend was voted to be gone but she still shows after when Rachel is sick.

When speaking to the Silverthroahes, my decisions don’t factor in, like I chose to ride a motorcycle but they all pile in my motorbike😹

Also can any female RO fall pregnant or is it Jillian only??

I get this error every time I choose the option to converse with other group members in Chapter 12, I think, after going to Safe Haven Lancelot mission and Jaime is mad at me

2 Likes

Jillian only atm. No telling if it’ll happen to anyone else.

Laurel is when we got abducted along with the others inside the lab just for confirmation?

Yes

1 Like

pretty funny to see 6 people trying to pile in a motorcycle, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

if you google it you’ll see it’s possible :grin:

1 Like

Now I have an image of people trying to ride each other’s shoulders, and the driver shouting “Lean left” or “Lean right”.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Where’s the save button?

1 Like

Is that even safe?

that’s the question we’ve been asking

1 Like

I actually took down the game but for some reason it did not come off of DashingDon’s I will have to message him to find out what’s going on. Apparently the only thing that went away as the save feature.

That’s the plan.

Yes, him too.

Thank you and thanks for pointing out those errors.

11 Likes

Btw can anyone tell me how to acquire the solar panel again at the beginning of the game seems rare tried to restart the game over and over but the save button was remove unfortunately so I can’t load my save where I have a solar panels it really helps in securing the power usage of the group and the morale or alliance. Thanks

The easiest way to get solar panels is to start in the suburbs. I think that’s as true for the Part 3 demo as it is for the main game.

4 Likes

Ey, half serius/half joke question, what happened to Fred’s cat?, I mean, if Billie had her dog when we reunited in Part 3, then why he doesn’t hace his mascot to?

2 Likes

Here’re some bugs and typos i have found sorry if any has been reported before

Summary

I was a female

I was playing as a combat medic so this comment was rather odd i think it should be changed if the mc’s profession is medical-related

‘has’

Remove one ‘our’

‘say’

This should be lopez. This is after i returned from the military base i was romancing lopez but this paragraph didn’t specify who

Jude’s introduction was repeated here

I’ve also find this bug

5 Likes