Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Part 2 Submitting soon

The nephew!? :scream:

Or maybe a friend for him? :smile: :boy::zombie:

So, uh, while you people are waiting for the high quality sequel that is Part 2, why not check out the giant ass fic that me and two other users on this site worked on? It’s over by the Fan Works thread, so feel free to check it out when you’ve got time.

And yeah, I know it’s sort of frowned upon to do advertising of this sort, but I figured that people rarely check up on that thread so giving a quick shoutout wouldn’t hurt.

Although when it is related to a same game, I don’t think there is too many problems. I promise to take a peak at it when I get a little more time.

Do you have any link, you could provide for us?

I am kinda lazy, i knooow…

Here’s the Google Doc, if you’re interested.

Just wanted to know. In the first safe haven game. Who are the ROs?

All i remember is Mindy

Mindy, Heather, Devlin, and Tom (sort-of). There might be one more, but if so, I don’t remember.

Wasn’t the question about SH part one? Not about the original Zombie Exodus game

Yeah was asking about that lol :grimacing:

If you are asking about Part 1, then the roster will include, at least people you can express an attraction to:

There may be a few more than this in part 2.

Thanks for clarifying :grimacing: btw, I tried to play as a scientist. How do I go about getting samples to make a vaccine? Again, part 1. Any help is appreciated :blush::blush:

You need to collect, or otherwise be around the presence of dead zombies. Some of them appear if you go scavenging houses/neighbors, while others may appear depending on where you start. For example, if you start in the city you see Gina for the first time, and can gain a sample after the encounter…

You need 5 sciene and 5 medical to take samples successfully

Is it the same in the suburbs?

I play high medical and science since I’m going full on scientist :stuck_out_tongue:

Last night I legit dreamed that my copy of ZE SH was updated with Part 2, then I woke up and checked to find it didn’t actually happen.

It has been a while since I played, so I can’t be sure. If the reverend shows up in the suburbs, then the answer is no.

However, you can still get samples from the scavenging encounters.

A small update – I just received the copyedited files back and will take a few days for final edits. CoG will submit next week hopefully.