Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Part 2 Submitting soon

Your boyfriend seems to have been a bad influence on you @TSSL you seem to have turned evil all of sudden, you sure you didn’t enroll in law school? Or maybe your boyfriend did. :scream:
Where’s the infallibly optimistic, good-natured, non gun-owning 'murican and teetotalling we used to know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, my former roommate (not a boyfriend) is in law school :thinking: But that’s been the case for a while :thinking:
He does always tell me that I’d make a good lawyer… and then immediately clarifies that he means it as a compliment :sweat_smile:

Oooh, and then Madison tries to set herself up as Queen of the Bandits, and forces Brody to fight with her as he defends Jaime, but he’s unwilling to fight his own sister… and then Kelly starts spreading rumors that scapegoat Woody, who’s fallen in love with her, and she betrays him into being put on a public trial where he pleads with Jaime, his own cousin, who stabs him in the back… Reilly, having sold us out for cash, turns out to be using the money to care for Nora, who then disowns him for those actions… oh, and just for you, the group also runs out of hygiene supplies… :smiling_imp: how am I doing?

Edit: Oh, no, JimD liked this post! I hope I’m not giving him ideas! :scream:

I guess it is official now @TSSL has been replaced by his evil :smiling_imp: counterpart from the mirror universe, give us back our TSSL you impostor!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I’m picturing Jillian’s counterpart from the mirror universe…a kind-hearted, generous woman with a goatee…after all, all counterpart twins have to have goatees :wink:

You know I’ve been wondering about something… how long can a zombie outbreak maintain itself before succumbing to a considerable degree of decay that renders them… actually dead?

Actually, I don’t know if we were given details on whether the zombies in the Zombie Exodus universe actually decay.

Some variants will have age/decay itself arrested, which would imply the only way to stop them is to kill them.

I bet I could grow a goatee pretty quickly :grinning: maybe I should… :smiling_imp:

And I suppose this Jillian is also very open and forthright about her motives, and never flirts with people, and gives away free gifts to strangers… :grin:

Wait, so would Woody’s evil twin be cleanshaven…? :confused:

I sorta thought the virus served to preserve dead tissue, like how injured and half-eaten bodyparts are still functioning :thinking: The original Zombie Exodus, in the scientist path, you can see that the virus is able to animate dead tissue… :grimacing:

If the virus does indeed preserve tissue to the extent of inhibiting decay then protein would be required, which the host derives from living flesh.

Could the zombies have a functioning digestive system that breaks down and absorbs live flesh into the proteins the host body requires? Parts of the body remain alive under altered conditions but how can the relevant internal organs work without blood flow, unless the brain itself is functional enough to keep the circulatory system running.

In theory could a zombie ‘starve’ to death?

When you are discussing zombies, you would be using pseudo science. The game already has zombies which were cut open, with blood being spilled, but they still survived. So the circulation is not an issue.

In fact, the organs aren’t really required. In the original Zombie Exodus, there were zombies in an area where the humans died of suffocation, but the zombies were fine.

So it is possible to explain some of the stuff with science, but there will be a point where the player has to do the ‘suspension of disbelief’ where things like zombies are involved.

As far as what I’ve seen in zombie exodus, no. However, @JimD can certainly decide otherwise.

It’s happening, bois.

Remember, this is an estimate only - TWC was delayed over a month from its estimated date, so don’t set your expectations too firm yet.

I know it ain’t set in stone, but the fact that it’s finally up on the Upcoming Games sections makes me satsfied.

I wonder, if in this universe zombies can survive after taking serious wounds but die if the brain is damaged, could we still affect other parts of the nervous system. For instance could we make a zombie a paraplegic or quadriplegic? That would be especially useful for scientists so we could safely experiment on a “live” subject.

Going back to the immune question, while I don’t think Dante is really important enough to be an immune character: what about Jaime? He was definitely hiding a wound after the rescue, and he’s certainly major enough that him being immune could be important to the plot. :thinking:

Imagine him becoming a zombie. At 6’10, he is really terrifying.

Haha…of course.I’ve played day 0 and didn’t like the way my nephew calls me.Then I clicked the restart button. :sweat_smile:

Played 6 times…didn’t know that much like you.You’re a damn hardcore player.I thought I was one but you are the one & I wasn’t.

Those guys are blabbering and finding ur mistakes.I guess they are jealous of your skills.Always blaming like Woody is Jaime’s cousin.George Jr is bla…bla…bla…So annoying.Plz don’t reply them.Ignore 'em.

Plz lemme ask u a favor.Sometimes George could be saved, sometimes not.Why? Do I require any specific stats? And Can I save Lyle? (I like the man) I’ve played twice trying to save him just to watch him die.My leadership and Intimidation skills are above 70%.Maybe if I intimidate them,Lyle can be saved.plz reply me. I’d like to play part 2 with a full set of characters.

You’re not asking me but I can kind of answer one of your questions. Lyle can be saved if you have a gun, are skilled enough to use it and you have to follow them to the car. I don’t know about persuation and intimidation though. I tried the other options but scaring the bandits away was the only one that worked for me.

Also, you can edit your posts and merge them.