Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Part 2 Submitting soon

What @zenbu said plus Bailey from Rachel’s group.

I think that’s a reasonable reaction for somebody near the age of majority to have, but I don’t think it’s the only possible reaction. When I was about that age, I didn’t have parental-figures, and the idea of having a parental-figure in my life to guide me sounded appealing to me.

There are two teen characters, so it could be interesting to explore different reactions that those characters have towards an MC acting as a parental-figure. Maybe one resents the MC’s actions, and the other welcomes them?

When it’s released on CoG, does it immediate get a Steam release too or will we have to wait a bit longer for that?

And maybe it’ll also depend on the MC’s age or profession?
Like, mine is a college student and if he were to act like that then he’d be more of a big brother figure.

That sounds like a really great idea! MCs that are closer in age to the twins becoming a big brother/sister figure would be really cool. (I’m confess; I’m sort of a sucker for “found family” type situations.)

In addition to having a parent/big brother/mentor role for the twins depending on the MC’s age/profession, there could also be opportunities to teach Madison and Brody our skills (which could also be bonding moments.) Say, if we’re a bank robber we could teach the twins intimidation, or if we’re a doctor we could teach them first aid or (later on) how to stitch up a wound.

Me gustaría participar,Mi cosa favorita fue la gran variedad de opciones que el jugador tenía en casa,Realmente disfruté la mecánica del buje,También estoy muy interesado en el misterio que rodea a Rachel y el ejército.

A “big-brother/sister-figure” to me looks much cooler, IRL I think I’d be fine with someone becoming a big-brother/sister-figure.

Perhaps the MC can even teach the other members of his/her party some skills?

Now I want to make a ninja play through, lol if magic were an option that would be dope lol

That sounds great! Even being able to train followers such as both my nephew and my pet, being able to reach them tricks that are both entertaining and useful. Perhaps making gear for them to use similar to that of fallout and skyrim would be satisfying with a vivid description of character appearance.

To expand upon your idea you could even include them romancable for other characters at this point, similar to the whole “Attention seeking disciple of a sensei”

You most certainly are not alone, that is what made this game among my top 5 favorite interactive novels.

Hi @Kipper68nc - thanks for responding.

If you can, please combine multiple small posts into bigger sized posts … the system thinks a bot is spamming if too many small posts are posted in rapid succession.

Thanks for understanding. :woman_shrugging:

I know that feeling all too well, I want back so many times trying to save him and I only ended in failure :cry:

I would really love for all of the characters to be developed instead of it just giving everyone the Naruto treatment where only Naruto and Sasuke’s characters are developed. Just please I hope the author doesn’t turn this into Akame Ga Kill.:joy:

Poll time :slightly_smiling_face: I just wanted to ask this because I’m curious. When you play ZE:SH, do you normally (on most occasions) play as a “good” character (saving people, not slaughter millions of zombies, leave food for homeless people, have a mostly altruistic group etc.) or do you play as a “bad” character (kill people whether they are threats or not, rob, kill innocent mourning college guys, treat kids badly, end with a more ruthless group, kill zees the moment you lay eyes on them etc.)?

Plus I’ve noticed that a lot of people prefer playing as the “good guy” of sorts. So let’s see how true this is.

• Morally “Good” Characters.
  • Morally “Bad” Characters.

0 voters

If you’re looking for magic, look into games like The Lost Heir

I tend to go for “good” playthroughs in every game I play because being mean to even fictional characters makes me feel bad ;w; Like I couldn’t even get the bandit ending in the first ZE even while I was trying and using the walkthrough for the game because the bad choices made me feel too guilty

My main ZE:SH mc though is more like “morals? What’s a moral?” though despite going for the more “good” skewed options. He’s con artist and his way of staying alive is basically to get people to like him enough to not either leave him for dead or kill him off themselves. His fight or flight response leans towards flight and he’s also squeamish around blood and gore, so that leaves his kill count low and in-game humanity stat high

Also he avoids doing immoral things in front of his nephew, but if he ever had to for whatever reason, it would go down something like like

But also I’m a huge weenie and can’t play a character that’s really outright mean and also I’m a huge sucker the found family trope and for characters who only care about themselves (plus like maybe one other person and their dog) in the beginning but end up being dragged kicking and screaming into caring about other people, so even if he’s more gray, it’s kind of a light gray ;w;

I cant be a bad guy until i play as a good guy alot of times, depending on the game

Kind of a cop out but I tend to play “pragmatic.” I’ll risk my PC’s life for strangers but also steal from Thelma’s.

You have no neutral option, or no anti hero option though :frowning: . My mc isn’t good or bad really. She doesn’t kill people unless necessary, but wont actively save people unless she thinks it will benefit her or she cares for said person. And she wont be nice to people at first, but will be bitchy abrasive etc, but soften up if you take it well. And yeah my stats tend to jump about a fair bit.