Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Part 2 Discussion

No please just no.
(20 char)

Who’s that? Alex Wesker?

It’s a Resident Evil antagonist. I think he is found in RE 2.

was it ever stated exactly what kind of cancer the MC’s sister (if you have the nephew) is suffering from? i’ve been running with lung cancer for character/world building purposes but i was just wondering if anything was officially named…?

No, no specific type of cancer was mentioned just that she was getting treatment for it.

As I said, I don’t recall, I’m afraid. Presumably Leadership, if you ordered her not to shoot. (I think you might need Search as well, to spot her movements in time. :thinking:) Given his low chances of surviving, I don’t imagine George will be back, though. :sweat_smile: I think Jim said Gina would be returning, though, but that might have changed. :thinking:

I don’t think you can get infected here… :confused: I’d say it’s a bit early, and situational, for such an important plot development… :thinking:

You gonna need at least 60 empathy and if you ordered her not to shoot you will need 60 leadership

I have a question. I think this will be my first HG game where I will buy a second story within the app. My question is if Part Two is release, does this have a discount when bought within the first week of release?

You need search or empathy 60% to notice her movements.

To succeed in the below choices you need:

Athletics 50% to:
Lunge for Gina’s weapon and knock it away before she shoots George.

Persuasion 60% or 45% to:
Call out to Gina to stop, then convince her not to kill George.

Intimidation 60% or 45% to:
Threaten Gina to stop her from killing George.

Leadership 60% or 45% to:
Order Gina not to kill George.

If you pick a nephew you also have a sister!? Is she alive?

She’s dead from what I can remember

You can find out she died of cancer by phone. It happens pretty early.

I kind of thought she died by zombies, due to the way the MC thinks about it “she died alone in a hospital in a far more violent way than the reason she was there”

That’s an entirely valid interpretation. I was thinking no one would be answering the phones if the zombies already overwhelmed the hospital, and she’d died before. But I might have been thinking too realistically, and someone answering the phone may have been the only way to know her status and prevent a side quest to the hospital.

She’s just dead and if memory serves correct the hospital she was saying was far out.

hello I was just looking at the game and wondered for the price tag it has how long is it? how much content is in the game for the price 4.99?

The first part (for $4.99) is 500,000+ words with an average of 50,000 experienced each play-session you run. Part two will add on to this and it is going to be released “soon.” There will be a small fee for it but I anticipate it too will be quite large.

Who was that in the preachers trunk? Could it be a person? Someone he couldn’t bare to kill because they were turned so he tied them up? A small boy? Lol any ideas

It’s a zombie

I have a question. If our crafting skill isn’t high enough, is it possible to ask another character to craft something for us?