Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Part 2 Discussion

Uhm… Who is George?

Eh, I just got a bit obsessed with a character in the game… :sweat_smile:

Yeah, persuasion and leadership both work, and I assume intimidation does, too.

A guy who can be met in the city; most of the time, he’s killed by another survivor, but he can be saved if you have good enough stats.

Thanks…but I shot Dillan in the shoulder.But Driver killed Lyle.My ranged weapon skill is 78%.
I equipped Arsenal AK (MOD 20 & ER 600)

Ok thanks for the tip.I’ll try it.

I remember now. I never managed to save him tho. What stats do I need for that?

I’ve never been able to stop them with a gun (and my main MC is very good with guns), but leadership does definitely work.

I forget; I haven’t played the city route in a long while… :sweat_smile:

You 'll need 60 empathy and choose how to save him based on your character stat

Heh, gotta play it all, was the one and only playthrough (I still feel guilty about leaving them)…Some very nice writing hidden behind some choices that very few people will try, gets you by the short and curlies.

You can’t save Lyle by shooting. Iirc, you have to deceive them, intimidate them, order them to leave, or threaten them with a gun. Shooting gets Lyle killed no matter what, as does trying to persuade them to leave.

So I wasted my time trying to raise persuasión so high just to save him :joy:

You can use that persuasion by tricking them into leaving, which should save him!

So what were you thinking about for the perks part of the challenges/perks system? Will we get them from doing certain actions or will you “buy” them with skill points?

Notice that Part two may be release later this month …

Do we need to have Part one in order to play part two ? :slight_smile:

Yup cause it will be an in app purchases in part 1

so it will be like i pay to continue the story right ? :slight_smile:

Exactly it will continue the story from part one by buying the next instalment/ chapters.sort of think of it like buying the next episode of a series.

Threatening them with a gun was the only one that worked for me XD Good to know that the other options work too.

Plz what stat or skill? I saved George once by commanding Gina not to shoot him. George urinated and ran away. I’d like to save George hoping to see him in part 2.

I don’t know about any immunity.But if you chose military commander,you went to the air station and you hit a zombie with yer car.Choose 'perform first aid’s and get infected! :joy: Then When ya got back home,research zeta virus.

Choose ‘the option learn how to control the virus’.
And you’ll be the most powerful survivor in ZE.(Your Intelligence needs to be 70% or above)

I think JimD wanted our character like Milla Jovovich( the main actress in Resident Evil,she got injected with the virus’ and instead of turning into a monster, she got really powerful and able to control the virus’.) Just my guess LOL :grin:

I get to become Alex Wesker!?