Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

To Rachel: do you really love me or what we have is just a part of your cover or secret identity or whatever?

3 Likes

If Lyle returns in a future part will he also be a romance option? because i’d be totally up for that and he already views us as attractive afterall.

Since there are polyamorous moments in the game (such as the Gina and Jillian tent scene), it would also be pretty cool if you could romance both Jillian and Lyle at the same time in my opinion, especially since you don’t often see those kinds of relationships in games often (well besides those games that let you date everyone and they either get pissed off or no one acknowledges it)

1 Like

I wouldn’t just say this to one character but all of them. (Just shut up and listen to me and follow my orders and we will all live to see the next day)

There should be an option to pick a positive action with her but know that she’s lying (if you have high empathy stats) an option like:

I tell her I like her.
I know she lying but I still wanna hook up with her bc she’s hot.

1 Like

The actions will always be positive. The screwy part is the one where our mc over thinks stuff. Like when we get in that car to make out with Rachel.

This beautiful women kissing you in the back of a wrecked car in wake of the apocalypse. It isn’t real, she is kissing you only because you want her to.

I think that a lower empathy stat will help avoid the deduction about Rachel. When I played the scientist and romanced Rachel, I was literally able to see through her facade. Same goes for a highly empathetic teenager. So low empathy won’t really change her but at least it will be lot less painful to romance her and not find out about her actually being a British spy.

1 Like

I meant it as it’s put as the reason for the choice. A stat check for a character trait. Like how you can pick the same action but with different motivations.

It won’t really be a romance as she’s just indulging us…

Damn that sounds too desperate. But there’s still the catch: you know that she is faking it but still you wanna hook up with her? Woah.

But we won’t be knowing that. There was this quote in a pulp novel “Tiger by the tail”, it said, “What the eye doesn’t see the heart doesn’t grieve about”. It’s something like that

If I mess up the part with Lyle and Jillian (they rob me) then will I meet them later again (in part 3 maybe?)? Tho Idk if I’d want revenge in that case or I’d forgive them and give them a chance to prove that they can be decent people too, but still ot would be nice to see them again.

I wanna try and pimp out my mc as much as possible but still be like I know she’s faking it.

When ever I chose to be with Lopez as a female, he keeps dying in battle in part 2. Even though I’m using the same strategy I’ve always have and he’s survived before.

Just as some characters like Billie will appear, so will Lyle/Jillian if they robbed you and left.

5 Likes

To that I’d ask, “You sure about that?”

2 Likes

If Lyle return while MC is having romance with Jillian , i hope there will be complicated romance decision between MC, Jillian and Lyle… hopefully Jillian will be force to choose between MC and Lyle

That one is pretty much a given, so it isn’t really much of a spoiler to guess that :slight_smile:

What would be more interesting is to be with Jillian…and romance Lyle’s daughter…

4 Likes

Wow… that is “interesting” , but since i never meet the daughter …and if i choose to romance Jillian early on, which only meant Jillian already share memorable moment with my MC…thus making it hard to romance Lyle’s daughter later on… :stuck_out_tongue:

However, what make me wondering is if Jillian choose Lyle, so i will choose Lyle’s daughter out of revenge ? Will that be weird ? :thinking:

My man my MC is a military commander he gets shit done my guess is the people need a strong leader and that’s me military tactics and strategy and people willing to shut up and follow orders i don’t give a rats ass what they do as long as they follow my orders and get the job done we will live to see the next day simple.

3 Likes

Your MC reminds me of Keith. The difference being that your MC probably wouldn’t kill those who disagree with him, he would just leave them behind.
I disagree with the way your MC thinks. Even if your MC is the leader and he is the one who should make the decisions it’s not bad to at least listen to what others might want to say. Who knows maybe they have some usefull ideas too?

2 Likes

Trust from others is earned, not instilled.

7 Likes