Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Whilst I often joke about this, will we be able to have different systems in place? E.g. more food for soldier, more food for hard workers, equal food for all, or more food for the leader (me!) and his best friends loyal advisors

3 Likes

ā€¦or reward food like in the bush trucker tirals from Iā€™m a celeb, or use food as wages. What you said made me think of that :stuck_out_tongue: . E.G scavenge for an hour get 0.5 units of food, or participating in an attack on Keithā€™s group 10 units.

3 Likes

ā€œWhoever looks after Zombie Joe for today will get not 1, but 2 desserts.ā€

And the classic ā€œGuys if you hold a coup I wonā€™t give you anyfood- oh wait nvm continueā€

9 Likes

Iā€™m very sad that our hallucinations no longer do their duty roster assignments. Lazy Ray left Reilly all alone on watch duty in my last playthrough.

6 Likes

I just noticed itā€™s @JimDā€™s cake day! :smile: Happy forum anniversary!

9 Likes

8 years?! Iā€™m getting forum old.

22 Likes

Yes you did thank you so much for responding so quickly :smile:

1 Like

Whoa thatā€™s half my actual age.

No offense intended haha. Itā€™s not you, Iā€™m just young. (#GenZ)

Oh hey we have Z in the name.
Iā€™mma name my zombie group GenZ (when I play as a teen I mean)

1 Like

Jim D have you ever thought about allowing the motercycle users to add a sidecar once we get to the Eli Junkyard? I think it would be very cute for are pets to ride in or the nephew ^^

6 Likes

Could be a dumb question but is Rosie still slated to be a lesbian-locked romance?

Was kinda hoping to romance her as my male PC

1 Like

Jim was wondering if u could make it so u can arm every one in ur group with our own weapons

1 Like

U can just cook more easily if u have more than 1

2 Likes

Yes she is.
(20 chars)

2 Likes

Hi! :slight_smile: I have a small problem. When I want to start playing the game from the start, just after creating new character some of my skills drop to 10%. Iā€™ve tried with different professions, normal and +25 skill points character, I also reinstalled the game but the problem did not disappear.

1 Like

Is this the same profession (ie teen) or does it happen, even if you try different professions?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried few different professions and it is the same.

1 Like

What platform, because Iā€™m trying it my Steam copy and Iā€™m not getting the same issue.

1 Like

Iā€™ve downloaded it from Google Play.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bring this to Jimā€™s attention. Maybe there is something going on I canā€™t figure out.

Thank you for the info - it is helpful in tracking those pesky bugs down.

Just to make sure, you are playing a vanilla game, correct? In other words, not modded?

3 Likes

I donā€™t use any mods. :slight_smile:
Thank you for your help!

2 Likes