Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

To Arsenal AK: “Why can’t I find anyone else that fits me as perfectly as you do?”

40 Likes

Actually I also want to ask Jillian about her relationship with Lyle, who will she choose if Lyle is back…but i thought i ask too many question already :wink:

even though Madison had said that she already knows who she really want after the zombie outbreak , i am still curious about her relationship with Reynolds and whether Madison was interested in me even before the outbreak :slight_smile:

As for Bailey … i am wondering whether she was running away from a jealous admirer , she fear for her safety so she changed college :smile:

12 Likes

I’ll look into it. This was a problem a while ago as @TheDrake says but it was fixed. IT’s possible an old version of a file got uploaded.

5 Likes

The most important question of them all, directed at Woody: “So… which one of us is topping tonight?”

:joy:

18 Likes

To Nora : “Have you ever killed a man?”

To Nora : “How many times have you been in prison? What for?”

To Driver : “How did you get your back scars if you don’t mind me asking?”

9 Likes

Since it looks like the topic limit of 10,000 posts is not going to be changed, JimD, would you mind putting a link to the previous thread in the first post? Just to make it easier for people to refer back to it? :slight_smile:

Or @Eiwynn :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It will be done as you desire, dear @TSSL. :bowing_woman:

6 Likes

“How much will you bet on Nora jumping Dante in his sleep?”

“Will you show me your stat page?”

Obligatory anime joke: To RO “Will you be having dinner? A bath? Or…me?

12 Likes

You read my mind. Me 5738297868%

3 Likes

Okay, deep down inside I want a silver fox relationship, and hope Lyle is alive just for that reason. My heart went bump bump when he called me handsome.

What can I say. I love everyone. (Except Kelly.)

If there was an option to romance a tree I would.

Tbh I’d settle for a leaf if I was desperate enough.

“You’re looking very autumnal today. Do you fall here often?” wink wonk

:woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

21 Likes

To Rachel: Why didn’t you feel like you could trust me with your secret?

5 Likes

I vote for this as the NPC question! :kissing::fallen_leaf:

16 Likes

Well…i don’t mind if Lyle is alive, if i am romancing Jillian …it is a fair competition , that’s why it is a fair question as well …LOL :smile:

Kelly is cool…not sure why you don’t like her :wink: she will be a loyal partner if you choose her…

If you had watch Blade runner 2049, perhaps romancing an intelligent micro-chip that can project a hologram such as Joi is not bad either :slight_smile:
i still feel sad for Joi though…

5 Likes

Andromeda had many downfalls, one of which was my inability to romance the AI in my brain.

Poor SAM :frowning:

4 Likes

Alright. Do I reinstall the game to get rid of this file or how do I fix it?

2 Likes

We have to look at the released version code and determine if zombie code (pun intended) was revived from the past.

An update most likely will not occur until the next big release of the bonus material happens.

6 Likes

Alright thanks Eiwynn.

1 Like

Do you ever feel like you’re a character in a game and every choice isnt really yours?

10 Likes

I would ask Gina “So I knew Sifer and I was wondering, how did you meet her?” Something along those lines.
I’m really excited for this revamped version of part 2 and the opportunity to go on that scouting mission with kelly, nathan, and benji. I liked benji, makes me think of another character from an FPS. Also yes. I love Sifer and no amount of hate from anyone will stop that.

3 Likes

Basic rule of survival in ZESH? Stay near the MC and he/she will save you. Most of the time. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes