Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

The new stuff is on App store you have to erase app and download again. I know for sure as i had to do that

2 Likes

With the new update, all of a sudden my puppers dies on me. Do I have to start the game over now? Or is there a way to keep everyone alive when continuing with a previous saved game(before the new update?)

2 Likes

I am squealing. Just got the update :sweat:

@JimD has done it again!

Itā€™s been a massive pleasure. I would drop everything for this game and do it all over again. Anytime. I mean that wholeheartedly.

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Part 2-2 :fearful:

6 Likes

I have tried deleting and redownloading, but it still doesnā€™t seem to be updated.

2 Likes

same over here

2 Likes

Finally got a chance to open it after updating a couple of hours ago and the new cover art is absolutely gorgeous, I think I shed a wee tear :flushed: Iā€™m so looking forward to reading through all the new content!! Jim and everyone who helped deserve a pat on the back :heart:

6 Likes

Yes, I felt Part is like a new game and deserved artwork. I made the chapter headings from the tutorial from @RETowers .

I still donā€™t have it on iOS, so we may need to wait a bit more. :frowning:

I didnā€™t change anything with pets. Did he die on the hill?

8 Likes

I havenā€™t seen the update on google yet

2 Likes

Thereā€™s already an update for me. Have you updated your app?

4 Likes

I updated it on Googleā€¦
And recreate a character from the beginning :wink:

4 Likes

99 hours played before the update, another 99 more for this oneā€¦ canā€™t wait to continue the adventures of my army captain romancing madisonā€¦

3 Likes

Isnā€™t Madison 17.

5 Likes

thereā€¦ areā€¦ waysā€¦ hahaā€¦ but seriously, since there was talk before about a letting 17 yā€™old male pc have attraction to older women and then maybe turning 18 during the game to legallyā€¦ you knowā€¦ i was thinking, why not the opposite?..

2 Likes

Well I hope the game doesnā€™t let anything happen until sheā€™s 18, still strange to me going both ways.

4 Likes

hahaā€¦ to be honest, there was no ā€œvanillaā€ way to have an army captain and madisonā€¦ i was just joking about thatā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah he did! And before the update I didnā€™t really have to do anything and heā€™d survive. And now I have to choose to pick him up and some of the survivors die instead. I never had this problem so could it be a stat thing that I am missing?

2 Likes

Just did my first playthrough with the new content and I must say you did an amazing job @JimD. The additional more than surpassed my expectations! I really enjoyed the conversations we were able to have with other characters during the camp scene.

I did catch a few small bugs though.

Summary

During the high school scene when I chose to have every crawl through the vents, the MC reacted as if they had claustrophobia even though it was never set as one of the challenges

Also when speaking with Parker I got the option of mentioning that Parker thought Dante was hot even though in this run Dante got killed by the zombies so he was never in the group

Anyway, congrats on this amazing update! Now I am off to play it again 30 more times, cheers!

2 Likes

Hey @JimD, I ran into a pretty big problem when making a character. The beginning choice where you chose to take the survey or chose a profession only goes to the customize attributes screen no matter what is chosen.

I donā€™t know if this has been brought up yet, but it hasnā€™t been fixed.

Okay, now I wonder: I didnā€™t raise the relationship stat high enough or Rosie isnā€™t an RO in the updated version?

2 Likes

I believe Rosie will only be an RO in Part 3, not the updated version :slight_smile:

Same as others who hope for Madison as RO with non teenager peofessionā€¦

4 Likes