Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Yeah, the google store like to take its sweet time with updates.

5 Likes

I appreciate the thought, but Iā€™m sort of used to it. To be honest, as long as more people enjoy something I work on than donā€™t, then I know Iā€™m doing something right.

That said, @JimD and @Eiwynn put a lot of work in, and I hope everyone else likes the content.

I also want to thank everyone who also playtested in it. They definitely helped make it better!

14 Likes

Thereā€™s a bug with the character creation such as disabling the bonus attribute option then picking the survey the 2nd option above adv player it will pick as if it is advance player option

Also enabling the bonus attribute then taking survey your not able to spend all the point since max is 70 with many point left over which cause you to be stuck.

4 Likes

Still nothing for google?:pensive:

1 Like

Itā€™s updated.

5 Likes

so just wondering if the update still stops at the tow truck guy i noticed a couple of other things like side missions but that about it

1 Like

Yes, the update stops at the end of part 2 because, then it would be starting part 3. Also, the side missions werenā€™t the only thing added thereā€™s a lot more stuff to do.

7 Likes

My advice to people. Is play beyond normal boundaries. Talking with people see new dynamics plotting with Jaime or Rachael. Also people TRY Dark Tommy He is the best

13 Likes

That new art is great. Looking forward to seeing the new content as well.

5 Likes

When starting a new game, if you pick the option where your profession tells you what you need to know, it acts as if youā€™ve chosen to customize your stats.

Edit: Umā€¦ nevermind. Doesnā€™t seem to be happening anymore. Thatā€™s weird.

2 Likes

A big call out to: 122BCooper, zenith8, ejdsmith, bracks, the_division, eric_knight, le_uyen, mindightwatcher, erin, keanu_cuco, creoleguy519 and misguidedintent.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I really appreciated all your comments about the content we wrote and if @Lys saw the good things you said about her parts she would have been excited beyond belief.

Speaking of @Lys - I would like to express that working with her is a true pleasure and she is one of the most creative and gifted writers I know.

Working alongside @JimD is another pleasure and having him both as a friend and colleague is awesome. :slight_smile: Thank you for letting me take Madison on a mystery ride at times in exploring her character. I enjoyed writing her parts the most :two_hearts:

The last shout out goes to @poison_mara, who playtested some of the material without even knowing it and who was very colorful in explaining why some things needed improvement - as always :slight_smile:

Hope everyone really enjoys the new material, I already wonā€™t forget some of the comments given in beta. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I am very good at trying content without knowing I react as visceral and direct as always that pissed many people. But is also useful for a writer known someone will be mortally sincere about some implementation.

6 Likes

So I just restarted Part Two and I just had to comment on how amazing the new art cover is! Like man, I do hope we will get more of that later. And the new chapter headlines? I love the new look and it caught my eye as soon as I noticed that.

I just might come back to this later to comment on the rest of the content when Iā€™m done reading.

6 Likes

I have been checking the App Store and there is no notifications about the ZE: SH update.
Is there something different about iOS?

4 Likes

You might try deleting the app and reinstalling it @Snowflower - that has worked for others in the past.

4 Likes

I tried deleting and reinstalling the App but the update still hasnā€™t shown up on IOS

3 Likes

Same for Google play store

1 Like

Thank you for trying - perhaps Appleā€™s and Googleā€™s schedule is different for this update. Sorry for the delay.

4 Likes

The play store has been updated. Iā€™ve downloaded around an hour ago.

4 Likes

Just updated on the play store*

2 Likes