Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

4 Likes

Thinking of trying a playthrough as Neegan from walking dead, anyone have suggestions for how to assign my skills, attributes and weaknesses for this type of character ?

3 Likes
  1. Close Combat (Preferably baseball bat)

2. Leadership

3. Negan does seem to have an explosive temper, so maybe short fuse

4. Also Neganā€™s one of the more moral of the walking dead villains, compared to Alpha and The Governor, so care about the group but be willing to raid,take other peopleā€™s stuff and of course bash someoneā€™s brains in to the point they donā€™t even have a skull and or face.

5. Maybe advanced Empathy, persuasion and intimidation since he can be very charismatic and intimidating at the same time.

6. Possibly choose the leather jacket option that you get in part 2.

7. Maybe have the dependent child option so you have a morality pet and you teach him to survive by all most any means necessary.

8 Likes

How do I romance Lopez or Tommy I never seem to be able to romance either of them, and sometimes Tommy never appears at my house but later on heā€™s a Zombie so how do I prevent that.

I would appreciate the help thanksšŸ’–

1 Like

Tommy should appear asking for your help when you are carrying on your daily taskā€¦ there was only once he didnā€™t appear and become zombie for me ā€¦

The same like Lopez who last week didnā€™t appear for my playthrough and presume death ā€¦ i guess this is a small random chance ?

1 Like

Youā€™ have to be at home in a Special time window.

5 Likes

Tommy should appear between 12 and 2 (and Lopez between 10 and 12), but I think you have to meet him the night before outside the Makarovsā€™ house. :thinking: Obviously, once he does turn up, you have to help him or heā€™ll be et. You also have to interact with him enough that heā€™ll want to come back to meet up with you at the end of Part 1.

Also, note that Tommy is gay, so wonā€™t romance a female MC (and Lopez is bi, but also prefers guys).

7 Likes

I wanna ask about how to raise relationships with Lopez in part 1.
Cause it seems to me like it random for me. Cause sometime I had high relationship with him, sometime very low. I donā€™t know where I did wrong(most of the time when I aim for him I got low relationship which cause me frustration replaying over and over again without clearance how to raise his relationship but when I aiming for someone else he suddenly very high)

4 Likes

I dont Kno how to pm but I want in on the stress test team

I typically play military MCs, so I am not sure if your job impacts his relationship level. Give him medical care in part 1. Kill Cowboy/Croston/White after that. He will then appear at the end of Part 1. Then, say that you like soldiers (if male). If you play as a female MC, have high persuasion on top of the above.

2 Likes
  1. Are you trying to romance him frequently ? If so what are you doing differently for that fluctuation to happen so much ?

2. The best thing to do for initiating a Lopez romance seems to be just helping him when he passes out on the yard.

3. Word of advice for part 2, Donā€™t use/keep Pastor Joes for an undead weapon, Lopez disapproves of that greatly.

2 Likes
  1. Not frequently but he somehow sometimes have high relationship eventhough I didnā€™t intend to do it. So it puzzled me whenever I aiming for him, he had lower relationships. I think I didnā€™t do much differently. Go to him. Kill White. That what I always do but end result seem different. Which one increase relationship?

2. Well help get him water or want to bring him inside? Killing White n her companion boost relationship with him?

3. Never let that thing live.

1 Like

I have not directly checked what causes a high relationship, but I had never problems getting Lopez to like me. I do not know, what exactly helps but I tell you what I normally do( I do play as a goodie all the times). For Lopez I always play a male character, I do not like the sound of persuading someone to like me^^

When I romanced him I had high Empathy, which seems to help gain points with others. I also had a relative high skill with ranged weapons.

When he is in the yard, I rush to give him water. I attack the other soldiers, after I questioned them and get the option, ā€œIĀ“ll kill them for what they have done to Lopezā€. When meeting again outside my burning house I tell him, to join us or that I apreciate it, I do not know the exact option given.

When he askes about Jamie, I tell him, that I like soldiers.
When a leader is selected, I use the nice options without pushing myself before everyone. I tell the people I will lead democratic.

I always tell Church, that if he does not kill Joe, we will, because the zombie is dangerous.

In the fight, get in the same group in which you put Lopez, he should compliment you on your skills, and touch you after the fight.

When the fight starts, and he pulls you to the side, you have won^^, he allows you to call him Christian. (Was this before the Fight or before the hill?)

3 Likes

Ah Thank you very much for the detailed explaination.
I think I know what I should do now.
I basically can see those choices u mention inside my mind.
Thank you very much for your help. :blush:
I ll follow what u did then. :grin:

1 Like

I hope it helps, I made them just from my memory. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I do like Lopez a lot, he is such a nice person, he likes almost every good decision you make, but without the the group before you thing, which Jaime is so fond of. I really like someone, for whom I am the priority^^

1 Like

What jobs have you assigned all your survivors? Group name- The Red Foxes Marc- Doctor/Building/Scavenging Bailey: Building
Brody: Fishing
Dante: Scavenging
Driver:Scavenging Gina: Building
Jaime: Watch Duty
Jillian: Building
Kelly: Scavenging
Lopez: Hunting
Madison: Hunting
Nora: Quartermaster- Watch Duty
Parker: Building
Rachel: Hunting
Reilly: Cook- Scavenging
Rosie: Scavenging
Tommy: Watch Duty
Woody: Hunting Reverend Church:Watch Duty
Danny: Watch Duty
Lucky: Watch Duty Rey: Fishing Breton: Prisoner Zombie joe: Watch Duty Benjamin: Dead Nathan:Dead Sifer:Dead

3 Likes

And a knife. The bat is for flashy executions, the knife is for killing someone when they least expect it (fun fact: Comic Negan actually has more kills with the knife than he has with that bat, and that was before the bat broke.)

I personally wouldnā€™t call it explosiveā€¦ Neganā€™s anger is usually controlled. His ego is more likely to cloud his judgement than his temper.

This is a necessity. I donā€™t know what it is with Robert Kirkman and authority figures wearing leather jackets.

So a bit of backstory for you: Negan turned out the way he did because he didnā€™t have a morality pet. His wife died of cancer on the first day of the outbreak. He kept meeting other survivors, and he would travel with them for a few days or weeks only for them all to die horribly.

4 Likes

Who are Lucky and Breton?

I am assuming Lucky is a pet and Breton is Benton?

2 Likes

Wait, Benton can be imprisoned?

1 Like