Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

In terms of sniping him, having a high Ranged Weapons skill (75%) and a sniper rilfe really helps. Arsenal Ak or AR-15 with a scope and suppressor would also do the job.

As for killing him in melee range, a high Combat Weapons stat is obviously preferable. But if you don’t have that, you can use deception-if you’re friendly towards him, he’ll lower his guard and the stat check required to off him in melee range will be lowered. Not the most honorable choice, but it works.

6 Likes

Sorry if I’m misunderstanding your post, but the kukri isn’t a ranged weapon; it’s a type of knife… :sweat_smile:

As @AAO suggests, Combat Weapons is the skill needed for using this.

6 Likes

Appreciate the help! But during a melee Attack, how high should my stats be for Combat Weapons?

3 Likes

Ah, yes, I do know that. Hahah. I tried to snipe him and also use the kukri to attack him, it fails miserably hahaha :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would say my stats are breaking the limits and I’m not human anymore.

6 Likes

Not enough Charisma lol

4 Likes

I would’ve changed that but I forgot how the bug really works. I almoast was a god but then I forgot the secret technique to become one.

5 Likes

Me lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s so true

7 Likes

So does this mean that in the future, come part 3. My college mc can romance Madison?

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Hey jim, if possible could you add a new romance option, preferably(in my case) a woman of either Asian or African-American descent. Most current ROs are Caucasian (Kelly is the closest thing to native american) so it’s a little saddening for me that there’s no racial diversity. I won’t ask you what morality or skills should they have but my MC is of the “Ideal Hero” Archetype, so it’d be cool if the 2 new ROs weren’t spiteful of that kinda personality. Thanks for reading this if you did

Also quick favor. If we do get 2 new ROs - I want the African-American one to be of a deep brown skin complexion(Maybe make her Dante’s sister??? :man_shrugging:t5: your choice)

How the hell did you manage to get stats like that?!

Do you know how big diversity the game who has more than two million words already. There are romance options from all races. So I don’t know how much any of us can DEMAND from an author the exact type of person that caters our very specific tastes. More in a game not based on romance. Jim will write whatever he considers in his creative writing no whatever any fans will try to force him to write. More when he has a really good variety of races and let you choose far more other games based on romances

13 Likes

The power of bugs. I will try to remember how it worked but right now I just know that this bug is like NG+ and destroys the game a little bit.

It also changes the other stats.

1 Like

Hey Mara, been a minute since I last replied to this chat.
A - Not forcing him to write anything, was a simple request. If he shrugs it off and ignores it then I’ll shrug off the fact that he ignored it. Because it doesn’t matter

B - What do you mean ROs from every race? Every female is Caucasian, Dante is Black(but idk how to romance him, I’m not into men anyway), Lopez is Latino, Parker is Korean, and Every other guy is Caucasian. That’s… Not really diverse in my opinion at least

HELP ME GET THOSE STATS?! :upside_down_face:

Also someone(Anyone) help me with something - how do you romance Julianne?

1 Like

Jesus, I’m not sure if it’s been like that since the beginning and I never tried it, but the scene where you kill Lyle and Jillian is downright brutal-- I really felt like the horror-story monster in that scene.

6 Likes

Are you talking about the chick that’s associated with the hacker storyline/background or do you mean Jillian the con artist ?

It may have sounded like a simple request to you but, I can see how it came across a demand, when you started the sentence with "I want" as if you were at a fast food place and he was taking your order. True there’s nothing wrong with asking for racial diversity, but when pointing something out or asking about something, you should try to be considerate of how you phrase it so you don’t come across as ungrateful or entitled.

JimD has already given us 14-soon to be 15 RO’s with the addition of Rosie. He can’t please everyone and there’s already, a lot of romantic interactions and possibly storylines that he has to write for the existing RO’s. Asking for another RO doesn’t seem like good timing and would probably set him back even more in the development of this game.

Yes their deaths has always been like that since the beginning, you really do have to try different playstyles in order to see all the content that’s in this game. Also it’s worse if you have the nephew sit there and watch you kill them.

7 Likes

Hacker chick lol.

Fair point, wasn’t my intention to get anyone riled up so I’ll (of course) try and pay more attention to what I type.

5 Likes