Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Jillian is very difficult for me to take her seriously. She is a portrayal of all the bad stereotypes women had about being sinfulness, vain, brainless coward…

In real life, she would never end in my group as she is a pure selfish harpy She tries to make suggestions to an 8 years kid like show her skirt…

In real life that’s the point of she goes away o she loses teeth. A kid is sacred and she behaves like shit.

Reilly, I love him he behaves Loves her mother is loyal and would do whatever it takes to make group safe.

About character i am as harsh or have a similar ho headed personality so I don’t see the propblem

1 Like

Having all this conversation make me cannot wait for the game and the game according too the website is part 3 will be out on 2020. Haaaaa… waiting is torture :disappointed:

It’s unfair to say everything is the government’s fault, politicians are people too.

Most cops are nice, but you only hear about the bad ones, because they make the most ruckus, also we tend to focus on negative more than positive, and the media knows that.

The government is so complex, It’s so easy to blame everything on “the government” but It’s a very complex system, and each decision changes millions of lives, not everybody is gonna be happy.

I used to think like you, but I’ve taken an interest in politics over the years, and It’s unbelievable how my vision changed.

Yet again there are many good things the government does but people don’t talk about it, they talk about all the bad things, that aren’t necessarily bad for everyone.

5 Likes

Well, things like this made me have really pessimistic view when it comes to our govermnent.
But I admit that you have a point too. If I wouldn’t be a coward and avoid to follow news more regularly then maybe I’d hear about good things too, as it is now I tend to hear about things which really cause an uproar.

Anyway this starts to become more fitting for the politics thread. Sorry for the derail.

4 Likes

Yup you right. Lets hope the moderator will make rule about this.

1 Like

in one of the posts JimD said, Jullianne is a RO.

1 Like

Depending on what you consider an RO. I don’t consider myself an RO someone that is on the other side of the world when there are no mass media of transportation to visit and the only possibility FOREVER is mail and that’s it.

However, there are a lot of people that consider that romance

5 Likes

Julianne will be an RO though contact, at least now, will be virtual.

I’m writing a fairly steamy scene with her though.

21 Likes

I actually think the idea of a long distance romance would be good to explore in a game.

If a game was set in an extended war, like the Infiniverse, that would be an interesting thing to see…especially if you balance it with someone rather close by.

4 Likes

Two Questions:

Which characters do you consider invaluable in terms of skills ?

If you could only save 3 characters which ones would you save and why ?

As I said @Lys is a great way for a game to enter into that category and explore it. However, remember to add a choice to Pc says sorry girl for me that is mere foreplay calling not a romance and less I will be loyal to you …

I personally if there is no possibility of be a physical contact in like years that is not ro as for me need contact or possibility of it

1 Like

1.(Keeping it at 10)Rachel, Lopez, Gina, the twins, Tommy, Dante, probably Jaime, Rosie and Woody.
2. Gina- builder
Madison-marksman
Tommy-fighter
I’m confident I can round out whatever we need to an extent

3 Likes

I think it depends on my MC and their skills.
Anyway what I think is necessary here is to have one or two good fighters, someone with good leading or/and persuasion skill, someone with crafting skills and I think someone with medical skills would be important too but since we lost our doctor…
To pick only 3 people: I’ll go with MC as the leader and the persuasive one then I’d want either Lopez or Madison as the fighter (Lopez might be better since he can defend himself in close combat too), Gina for the one with crafting skills bc she has some driving and electronics skills and she is really good with ranged weapons too. And since Nora is the only one with at least a bit training in medicines I’ll go with her as the third person.

2 Likes

Just to conclude on what you said, the media focuses on bad news, if you want to see positive changes in the world, you have to find them yourself unfortunately.
Because good news are very rare :unamused:

Anyway I’ll stop here :grin:

1 Like

I agree with you. Maybe it’s just me, but relationships (friendship or online dating) without the ability to meet in person never seems to work out for long.

2 Likes

I don’t know anyone who had a real relationship with someone has never seen or is not about to meet. Other stuff Is you know online and all seems go well and then you meet personally and start something seriously. But without a physical knowledge (i am not talking sexual here) I don’t see a real human attachment for a relationship

5 Likes

Also it’s better to keep in mind that online people can say whatever they want and if they are any good at lying then there is no way for you to know wether they are being truthful or not. And how could any relationship work without trust?

3 Likes

Exactly, and even if that person is not a liar, sometimes you may “fall in love” online, but when you meet them IRL, it just doesn’t work, there are too much biological factors that love needs that just can’t be fulfilled online.

But people can get lucky, I’ve already seen online relationships work IRL.

3 Likes

Sure. My cousin also meet her husband on a dating site, but if there is no chance to meet IRL?

3 Likes

Rache because her combat abiltes, Reilly I think he is better than Jamie at combat, Woody good at crafting and great at survival ,Gina is the best crafter in the in the group and can handle herself,Tommy he already great fighter imagine what my mc can do with Tommy ,Madison is probably the second best shot behind my mc.

1 nephew cause god dammit I love that boy. 2 Rachel she so badass and she my main ro. Madison I don’t know why I like her so much maybe cause she reminds me of a younger version of my girlfriend.