Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

The game is still in the chapter where some guys asking you to join them or face death or theres a new chapter?

There is no new chapters. What has been added is lot of new scenes and several missions . New chapters are in development with third part. Still I recommend you play the new update as there is a lot of stuff to do

1 Like

My money’s on the Markarovs too.
Given that if you read Trisha’s diary, she mentions seeing a father and son, and that father had a grey beard, which matches Woody’s description.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to find the Markarvos so I can convince to join my group.

My bet is Makarovs are silver raiders one of nasty groups of killers and erasers of other small groups scattered everywhere

1 Like

Really? You look at two people who’ve chosen to rob and kill multiple people, a crazed man and his rapey son, and you choose to let them join you? Each to their own and all, but I don’t really understand why you’d do that in the first place, let alone assume they just won’t rob your stuff and just leave. Not to mention that Kelly won’t exactly take kindly to such an act, and if Tommy knows that they’re the ones who shot his mom, he’s either going to kill them against your order or probably go after you himself.

Personally? If I ever see em’ again, they’re getting shot. No conversation, no convincing, no threats or monologue. One bullet between the eyes for each of them. Then I’ll rob their corpses and dump it on the side of a road or something. Being fodder for the zombie might be the one useful thing they contribute to this world.

14 Likes

Most of the things they did were justified to me. What kelly did was horrible starting up a crowd yelling for them to drag his son out so they can kill him and he wasn’t bite so I think the Markarvos have every right to be mad at kelly. What they did to Tommy mom was messed up but his mom was infected and I think they were giving her mercury. They tried to breal into my mc house but I sam is just trying to keep his son alive. Plus if Tommy tries to kill me everything he can do my mc can better. My monarchy mc will went them ass alies because they have proven to be survivor’s

@JimD
In chapter 3, shopping in Thelma’s.

Thelma squints at the small display on her register. "Let’s see—the damage is $4070.
grab your bags to carry outside.

It seems like the bolded sentence is missing a part of it.

2 Likes

I will Never ever grab Makarovs not for moralistic reasons is because I don’t consider them mentally stable to following orders I think they are further messed up and full psycho to be useful overall. also Dark Tommy is awesome and totally loyal to me and I am training him So we will kick their ass and loot them.

1 Like

That’s still not an excuse for breaking into her house, stealing her shit and considering raping her. At best, it’s just an explanation.

The whole “I don’t need this person, I can do this all by myself.” strategy is really going to cripple your chances of survival. The fact of the matter is that Tommy is a useful survivor with valuable skills, regardless of if you can cover them or not. Throwing him away for two unstable people doesn’t sound very smart.

They’ve proven to be self interested survivors. Unless you steal and raid, they will not function properly in the group. They will cause tension. They will steal supplies. And when things get too rough, they’ll abandon you the first chance they get.

9 Likes

I steal an raid however I think in survival long place So no excuse to psycho behaviour also brotherhood and confidence in the members respect people with other skills and elders Not all should be raiding not all should be stealing. Commerce and alliances could be worthwhile. Raiding coul be useful during a time but not long time planning so Makarovs for me are not worth the cost of have two psycho that would try murdering us or rape us

3 Likes

I agree what they is horrible and what Kelly horrible. I would only take the Markarvos in one my Monarchy playthrough.

I’m not saying I don’t need him. I’m saying my Monarchy mc could kill him very easily I gave him 75 skills point and his background is he was a green beret officer

That’s most people in the group Reilly,Madison,Jillian,Diver and Rosie. All them have a reason to be in the group so would the Markarvos Sam probably knows to keep his son alive he needs to stay in group and Peter won’t leave without his father. So in short I think the Markarvos are bad pepole but not evil.

Then how do you explain the son’s implied perverted nature and Kelly’s fear that she was going to be raped if she was just left alone with the son ?

I believe Kelly did that to the Makarovs because they robbed her earlier and she caused the riot in order to get her stuff back. I don’t remember it being some random case of paranoia. Which would she was the victim and she found a way to avenge herself by using other people to help her which is smart on her part. Which would mean that they deserved it because they robbed her earlier. Not that they were victims of apocalyptic induced paranoia and innocents who didn’t hurt anybody.

3 Likes

She started the riot the first day she got robbed the the third day

I can’t that’s disgusting and wicked.

1 Like

I put the line in the fact they wanted to rape a girl. Absolutely anything justify rape is directly psycho and torture for the lust of it. In fact I could understand kill her or woody as it has sense to avoid they go to revenge but rape. Rapists aren’t rehabilitating and i as a girl and with a kid i won’t let a rapist alive. Same i will do with silver now rapists.

4 Likes

I agree I’m a man but I once had growm man try to rape me when I was living in Brazil as a kid.

1 Like

The makarov kid kills animals and check out their guts. Parker can tell that to us on the way to the pharmacy. I know being edgy is gonna become popular once zombies start munching peoples face but even from a pragmatic point of view thats just dangerous. Imagine you’re wounded and you cant defend yourself or idk you’re stuck while a horde is about to get you. Would you really trust those guys with your life?

1 Like

I didn’t try to imply that no men is not target. In fact in my support group was several and they have to suffer a double problem The rape and the society that considered male cant be raped and that . If there are people nobody should have in any group are sexual predators. Because they are well that. And sorry for your attack I know how it is.

1 Like

I know I’m just putting down my experience down with a rapists so pepole could know one of the reason I don’t like them.

1 Like

I’m giving Keith and his crew the benefit of the doubt because we’ve had very little interaction with them but the Makarovs have time and again proven that they’re unhinged and dangerous. Even the idea of any further encounters with them just puts me on edge.

6 Likes